ʚno sleepɞ

"bye" jake said before he gave devon a quick kiss on the cheek.

"ill text you later" devon replied before turning to the front door.

as devon started walking to his mums car, he heard footsteps right behind him before he was spun around, and felt arms around him.

"dont forget this time" jake said, pulljng away from the hug and walking back into his uncles house.

it was true devon did usually forget, and it always made jake a little bit upset.

how did devon always forget???

around half an hour later, still no text.

an hour, still no text.

2 hours, still no text.

jake had enough, he was gonna text.

jake 💋
you forgot to text
again.

devon 💕
oh yikes im sorry.

jake💋
ya whatever

devon💕
are you mad?

jake💋
a bit yeah

devon💕
why?

jake💋
because you never text??
atleast i want a " i got home safe thanks so much for worrying"

devon💕
ok. sorry.

jake could tell by the way devon was texting that he was mad.

why would devon get mad over this??? jake should be the one mad.

≿━━━━━━༺❀༻━━━━━━≾

a few hours later, now 3am, jake was bored, sitting in bis bed and watching junior use his pc to do "schoolwork".

he found himself waiting, he didnt know what exactly he was waiting for. but he was waiting.

he kept busy on his phone, slightly glancing at junior every few minutes just to make sure he wasnt looking through his pc.

he was watxhing juniof when his phone vibrated, just a bit.

he knew that was a text message.

he re opened his phone and tapped his messages app where he saw a message from 'devon💕'

devon💕
hey, im really sorry for getting mad at you earlier. i really do forget to text and im sorry about that, i had no reason to get mad like that. ill try to remember to text from now on.

as he was reading the message, a followup said:

devon💕
love u

now he was getting butterflies, how could he do that? be upset with devon one minute, and then completely in love again?

≿━━━━━━༺❀༻━━━━━━≾

a few days had passed and the wheeler boys were getting ready for devon and lexy to havesleepover.

after theyd got there, they watxhed movies and ate popcorn, regular sleepover things.

"what do you guys wanna do..?" junior asked, everyone was getting a bit bored.

"truth or dare?" lexy requested with a smile on her face.

they all said yes and sat in a diamond shape on the ground.

after the game they went to bed the end

a/n
sorry for that ending im gonna do a truth or
dare one next

also i feel like devon would be a rlly dry texter so ya