ʚschoolɞ

school was the worst. jake and devon had one class together, science. and they couldnt even sit together.

the rain was loud, very loud. it was all jake could focus on. the papers infront of him just becoming more intimidating as every drop hit the ground.

he had to have this finished by today, the rain wasnt helping his focus and he was already worried enough about chucky out free.

the teacher had left the room and everyone was standing by their friends, talking.

jake picked up his pencil to answer the question, but soon froze when he felt two arms sneak around his waist from behind. and soon after that, a chin looking over his shoulder.

it was devon, jake relaxed at the sight of his boyfriend and felt a blush creep onto his face.

he quickly turned his head towards the window to hide his cheeks.

devon noticed this and rested his head on jakes shoulder, just to make jake more red.

"do you need any help?", devon asked as he lifted his head.

jake waited a few moments before answering, "i cant figure any of these out."

"i can go get mine and you can use my answers if youd like.", devon said, now leaning his chin on jakes shoulder again.

jake nodded and soon felt devons head pick itself up and his arms retreat from his waist

"wait, wait" jake said before devons arms fully left his sides

"yes?" devon replied, confused.

"lets just stay like this a bit longer." jake said and devon smiled.

devon wrapped his hands back around jakes waist were and put his chin back on his shoulder.

a few moments passed before lexy came up, she slammed her phone down on jakes desk, revealing an ad someone posted for a "possessed good guy doll".

devon removed himself from jakes back and stood beside him, closer to lexy

"do you guys think its..?" lexy started only to be cut off by devon,

"chucky." devon answered quickly.

jake grabbed devons hand from under the table and started rubbing slow circles, to comfort his boyfriend.

"were never gonna find him-" jake started

"yes we will. hes a doll, he cant be that hard to find." lexy replied quickly, cutting him off

"exactly! hes a doll. and he could be anywhere in the city." jake argued back.

their conversation was cut short by the teacher re-entering the room and everyone returning to their seats.

devon grabbed his paper and put it on jakes desk before returning to his own.

the teacher resumed the lesson.

the rain continued falling.

and jake started scribbling down answers.

≿━━━━━━༺❀༻━━━━━━≾

the class ended shortly and jake got up to return devons paper.

he set the paper down on devons desk and received a small smile from devon.

he returned to his own seat and began packing up his things.

soon after he stood up, he saw devon and lexy talking, waiting at lexys desk.