ʚgamesɞ

video games.

jake had just got a new gaming computer for Christmas, it was the only thing he asked for.

and even though his uncle owed him nothing, he still bought it for him, feeling bad at everything his nephew has gone through.

and then being rich and all, this was a small thing for them, seeing as junior asked for a car.

he wasnt even 16. what was the point in getting a car? he couldnt even drive it alone.

but now that he had but now that he had his computer, he was on it all the time. this infuriated devon, seeing as jake didnt seem to have any time for devon anymore.

the boys were supposed to hangout today, "hangout" meaning devon sitting on jakes bed while jake nonchalantly spoke into his microphone, and occasionally screaming at whoever he was talking to.

devon had been sitting, on his phone, looking around the room, or even making his boyfriends bed?

anything that would distract him from his boyfriend speaking into the mic, over and over and over. it was getting annoying.

"oh! no no no, hes right there!!!!" jake screamed into his mic, as he tensed his shoulders and repeatedly clicked his mouse. devon just sighed, and continued on his phone.

a few, maybe 10 minutes later, jake started "youre getting off?" devon lifted him self off the headboard, feeling relieved that his boyfriend might be getting off. "oh, yeah im gonna play a few more." jake continued.

devon sat back down with disappointment at his statement.

he continues mindlessly scrolling, until an idea pops into his mind. he was gonna 'distract' his boyfriend.

and what better way to do that then sitting, well specifically, sitting on his lap.

jake mustve gotten on with new friends as he was still talking into his mic, this time sounding more annoyed with whoever he was speaking to.

he slowly got up and carefully walked to his boyfriends desk, he stood behind his boyfriends chair and leaned his head on it, watching the game his boyfriend was playing.

he was debating on touching; playing, with his hair, but he couldn't bring himself too. he thought it would just be a distraction to his boyfriends game.

he waited till jake finished his game, and was in the queue for a new one. now was the time.

he slowly spun his boyfriends chair, and jake let it happen, not even trying to stop it.

jake sighed and relaxed in his chair as devon turned it around. they made eye contact for a second, but soon looked away.

devon slowly slid onto jakes lap, facing him. with his legs on either side of his boyfriends, poking out the back of the chair, jake moved his chair back to the desk and continued playing.

before the next round started, devon rested his head on jakes shoulder, and closed his eyes.

jake realized that he had been completely ignoring his boyfriend. upon greeting him, he had been on his computer the whole time.

jake rested his head on devons and completely un-tensed his body. his game started, but he couldnt bring himself to.

he felt really bad for what he had done to his boyfriend, so he kissed his head repeatedly.

"im sorry," he whispered between kisses.

"its okay" devon said as he raised his head to look up at his boyfriend.

they shared a slow but passionate kiss as they forgave eachother.

a/n

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER ILY 💋💋💕💕