ʚsnowdayɞ

devon woke up with a yawn to his mum standing the his bedroom doorway,

"hey hun, its a snowday today, school is cancelled" she said and she paced his room and left as she finished her sentence.

"okay, thanks" devon said and turned to look beside him, jake was there, lying peacefully.

he could hear soft snores coming from his boyfriend and he snuggled down on his chest and looked up at jake.

jake stirred in his sleep and let out a sigh as he slowly opened his eyes.

"goodmorning" jake said as he slowly said and took his time stretching his arms out, he put his arms back down. one wrapped around devon and the other at his side.

"hey sleepy." devon said and smiled at his boyfriend.

"your chin is digging into my chest" jake said and sighed.

"oops" devon said as he purposely started digging his chin even more.

small laughed came out of the boys as they fought for dominance over the other.

"fine whatever," devon said as he got up and sat beside jake, leaning against the headboard.

jake looked over at devon and grabbed his cheek slowly, he brought devons face to face his and gave his a soft kiss on the lips.

devon smiled into the kiss before jake pulled away and whispered "i love you" in devons ear.

devon giggled and pressed another kiss to jakes lips, this one longer than the other.

devon slowly climbed onto jake, straddling him as they both sat in his bed.

the kiss continued for a bit before they broke it, and devon rested his head on jakes shoulder, kissing him 3 times on the neck.

they stayed like this for a few more minutes before there was a knock at devons door.

"who is it?" jake spoke louder, so whoever was at the door could hear him.

lexy and junior barged into the room, with a plastic bag full of snacks in both of their hands.

they both came to a stop once they saw the position their friends were in, "are we interrupting something..?" lexy asked and slowly put her bag down and giggles under her breath.

devon raised his head in concern for the question she had just asked,

"nope, just" devon started but stopped to think of the right word "chillin'" he continued.

lexy and junior looked at each other and laughed, "ANYWAY, we brought snacks." junior said as he threw his bag at jake.

he caught it behind devons back and was about to open it, but devon climbed off of him, now sitting beside him like before.

the boys opened the bag and looked through the snacks. doritos, starbursts, skittles and... icecream?

"yeah your-welcome," lexy said sarcastically as she took her coat and scarf off and hung them up on a chair in devons room.

she sat down on the bed and watched the boys rummage through the bag, junior did the same, after lexy.

jake took out the starbursts and started unwrapping, and eating, the pink ones,

"you cant eat all the pink ones!" devons said as he snatched the bag of colorful candy from jake.

jake giggled and looked up to see lexy and junior scrolling through devons t.v, trying to find a movie to watch.

this is what they usually did during snow days, all hangout at ones house and watch movied and eat snacks all day.

it usually ended in them all falling asleep.

"k so how about," she paused, looking for a title to read, "perks of being a wallflower?"

"nope, jake cries." devon said, halfway cutting her off.

"hm, trolls?"

"are you serious, trolls?" junior said as he gave her a judgy  look.

she shrugged and continued scrolling.

jake got up from beside devon and started looking through his backpack, soon after he pulled out a black shirt and put it on. he threw his white shirt back onto his backpack.

he felt gross, from all the eating and lying around all day, but he couldnt shower at devons house.

he got back into the bed, just as lexi suggested watching the grinch.

"YES!" devon exclaimed as soon as she said it.

"yeah, ill watch the grinch" junior said and layed on his stomach, facing the tv.

"uh yeah sure, thats fine." jake said and got comfy under the blankets.

devon saw his boyfriend and decided to do the same, slowly getting under the blanket before he had an idea.

he moved the covers and adjusted himself so we was laying between his boyfriends legs, still facing the tv.

jake noticed what his boyfriend was doing and grabbed his waist so help adjust him so they both were comfy.

jake started playing with devons hair as the grinch played. lexy and junior were laying on their stomachs, hypnotized by the tv.

devon was on his phone, snapping people back pictures of the top of his head and jakes above him. he got a new snap from oliver, a picture of the side of his face, with text across the screen saying "are you two dating now or what?".

jake snickered, looking over devons head and onto his phone screen. devon heard it and aimed his phone us at jakes face, jake noticed this and kissed the back of devons head,

devon took the picture and typed "yes" once he knew jake was watching, jake started blushing

devon knew from his phone camera as he continued snapping people back.

the movie soon ended and lexy and junior were fast asleep on the end of devons bed, this was okay because there was no school tomorrow anyway.

devon was almost asleep, jakes legs were almost asleep. so he decided to fully wake devon up. he couldnt carry him.

jake leaned down, "devon, wake up." he whispered into devons ear before giving him a quick peck on the cheek.

"hm" devin groaned as he adjusted his position.

"you need to move, my legs are asleep."

devon giggled and crawled out from the blankets and beside jake, where he fell asleep again.

a/n
the straddling was not sexually 💕