Chapter 19.

Chapter 19.

{Kelsey's p.o.v}

I collapsed onto my old bed and stared at the roof. Why was my life falling apart once again? Why does this always happen to me? Why am I always loosing the people I care about? First I lost Calum, then Matt and Mali, I've lost Jules, Emily, Luke, Ashton and Michael and now my grandma. Was I just suppose to be all alone for the rest of my life? I couldn't even succeed at living on minimum wage. I cupped my cheek it still had the imprint of Jules' hand on it but at least it wasn't stinging anymore.

My mum crept inside my bedroom and placed a cup of tea on my bedside table and went to leave but I stopped her by saying "why am I such a screw up?"

"Aww honey you're not a screw up"

I sat up and let her hug me.

"I've lost everyone I could possibly care about. I lost my job and my apartment"

"Everything happens for a reason poppet" she cooed moving my knotted hair out of my face.

"What plan does life have for me if it means loosing my best friends and grandma"

"I don't know. That's the beauty of if, you have to figure it out"

"But I don't want to. I wanna be a kid again. Everything was so simple back then. I didn't have to worry about backstabbing best friends"

"Did something happen between you and Jules?"

"It's a long story" I sighed not really in the mood to remember what happened.

"We have time"

"I don't wanna talk about it"

"Ok, well dinner will be ready in about 20 minutes"

"Okay."

She left the room and I felt my eyes slowly close. I was exhausted, it's been a long day. So much has happened. I got signed to a record company, I got fired from my diner job which isn't that bad because it hardly paid enough and it was a crap job anyway, Jules and I hate each other at the moment, I've ran away from everyone once again, but at least this time I'm easier to find.

"Kels it's me Calum"

I got up and opened the door. I almost fell over because there stood Calum, Michael, Luke, Ashton, Mali and Matt. I was speechless, I was in some serious shock I didn't know what to do. So I moved away from the door and sat back down.

I looked over to Mali and Matt and burst into tears. I ran up to her and wrapped my arms around her. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean any of the things I said. I'm sorry" I said.

"Shhh. It's ok"

"No it's not! I was so mean to both of you"

"We forgive you Kelsey" said Matt.

I let go of Mali and looked over at my former best friend. To think I use to hate him when I first met him. I wrapped my arms around him and buried my head into his chest. "I'm sorry"

"It's ok. I get why you did what you did"

"But I regret it, I wish I never left"

"Group hug!" Shouted Michael. And soon there was 5 extra pairs of arms wrapped around my small body. I laughed and cried at the same time, it was a bitter- sweet moment. It was great to see them all again and know they're not angry at me but it still didn't dismiss what I did. They should hate me, but they don't. Which shows exactly how amazing my friends are. I treated them like shit and they're still here with me, when they should be out with other friends who won't leave them.