Chapter 4.

Chapter 4.

I grabbed my jam sandwich and walked with Calum to the tree we all sit under. I'd been told Ashton sits with us at Lunch because it was an hour unlike the first break which was only 20 minutes and before school which wasn't long at all. It was good having everyone together, well for me it was. After all they're still my only friends. I don't think I'll be befriending Lexi and Becca anytime soon.

Speak of the devils. I saw both of them sitting next to Luke and Ashton. Funny that isn it.

"Argh, I know this is bad but I don't like those two" I admitted while we were still crossing the oval.

"Becca's nice but just really really dumb, Lexi's nice once you get to know her"

I sent him a looking telling him I wasn't buying it and picked up my pace to get to everyone, mainly Mike because he hated them as much as I did. My hate was probably fueled by jealously though, while his is probably pure hatred. Point being we couldn't stand them and what were they doing sitting with us? Was this a usual thing and it was just yesterday they didn't sit here? Or did it just start today?

"Hey Kelsey" said Becca. I offered her a wave and went to sit with Mike who was a few meters away.

"Hey there buddy" I smiled opening up my sandwich.

"Hey hey, did you enjoy gym? I'd ask about English but I saw your spelling test result, nerd"

"Oi!" I laughed "gym was good apart from-" I stopped nodding my head in Becca and Lexi's direction.

"Agreed. Is that strawberry jam?"

"Nah, raspberry"

"Bummer, I love anything strawberries. I would have swapped"

"What's in yours?"

"Vegemite and cheese" he made a disgusted face and we laughed. These boys were so easy to get along with, you don't even have to try,

Calum came to join us after a few minutes. He plonked himself down laying facing the blue sky.

"Why are you two over here all lonely?" He asked with his eyes shut. It was moments like this I wished we were together so I could lie on him or he could lie on me or I could kiss him. But I couldn't.

There goes those thoughts again.

"Well I hate those two so much I'd rather be alone and Kels isn't particularly fond of them either" answered Mike.

"Their not that bad Mikey"

"Yes they are"

"Anyway. Are you staying for band practice again Kels?" Calum asked opening one eye to see me.

"Ah sure"

"I didn't think she needed an invite anymore" laughed Mike.

"She doesn't, I was just asking"

"Aww to guys are awesome!" I said engulfing them in a huge, awkward, painful, huge.

"Don't do that again" begged Calum.

"Aw why not? Don't you like my cuddles?"

"Not when you squish me"

"Oh right, sorry" I smiled sheepishly moving away from him.

"Let's do something fun"

"Truth of dare?" I suggested. Bad Idea.

"Yes!" Yelled Ashton jumping in next to Mike and Calum. Calum moved over so he was next to me, we smiled at each other and Luke squished between Ashton and Calum. Obviously not wanting to be separated from his other half for to long.