Visit (Part 3 to Family Ball)

Summary: Emily and Y/n go with their kids to visit some old friends ************The light poured in through the curtain, awakening the (Y/H/C) haired girl from her slumber, she turned to the side to see the face of her wife, Emily Dickinson still ...

************
The light poured in through the curtain, awakening the (Y/H/C) haired girl from her slumber, she turned to the side to see the face of her wife, Emily Dickinson still fast asleep. Y/n smiled and pressed kisses to her face. The brunette haired poet smiled and a soft laugh fell from her parted lips.

Y/n presses a kiss to her lips, Emily's hand rested against Y/n's neck. The two parted, a soft hum escaped from Emily's lips.

"Good morning, love" Emily spoke, Y/n smiled and stoked her cheek "good morning, Darling" Y/n smiled at her. The two women, stared loving into each other's eyes. "Em I've been thinking-"

"Oh that's never good" Emily joked which earnt a light hit on the shoulder. "we should go and see you sister and sue" Y/n continued, Emily's eyes lit up at the mention of her sister, and their close friend. "Yeah Lavinia can finally meet her nieces"

"-and we can inform Sue that she is the god mother as well"

Emily stood up bring you will her and she did a little happy dance "thank you, thank you, thank you" she spoke in excitement. Y/n laughed at Emily's happy demeanor "oh-" Emily perked up "you haven't read my newest poem yet have you?" Emily questioned as she scrambles out of the room and down the stairs before Y/n could even shake her head.

Y/n walked down stairs "mummy!" There youngest daughter said, rubbing her eyes, Y/n picked her up and carried her down the rest of the stair. She placed her on the couch, Y/n sat down next to her, "yes darling" she asked her daughter "can I choose breakfast today?" Y/n smiled "of course you can, love"

"But I wanted too" a whine was heard from next to them, "Emily Dickinson! You choose last week and besides Luna asked first" Y/n spoke "if I can choose breakfast or lunch, I will do a make out session" Y/n snorted and started laughing "babe, are you really trying to Bargen your way to choosing food" Emily nodded, "Luna why don't you go and get the food you want" Y/n asks her daughter who goes stumble walking into the kitchen.

Y/n walks up too a pouting Emily Dickinson, "pleaseeeee, I just offered a make out" Emily whines "babe, even if I did agree, Luna asked first and-" Y/n took a step closer to her wife "- if I kissed you right now, you would deepen the kiss now anyway" Y/n whispered just a few metres from her lips. Before she turned on her heels "you would too, if you were in my position" Emily grumbled crossing her arms over her chest, "I know, I would" Y/n spoke before helping Luna with her bowl of fruit and toast.

 Charlotte came down the stairs rubbing the sleep from her eyes, as she yawned. Y/n set the plates on the table. Emily snatched one of Y/n's chocolate covered strawberries, Y/n turned her head to her wife "excuse me!" Y/n dramatically gasped "what you got two chocolate covered strawberries and I got a strawberry, I don't think that's fair" Emily spoke with a smug grin on her face. "and I can't take one off the kids that wouldn't be fair to them" Emily finished.

Y/n took her strawberry placing one on her plate . The two kids giggled at their mothers shocked face. "You just stole my strawberry" Emily said shocked "yep" Y/n cheerfully said and took a bite of it.

After everyone had eaten, they all went to their rooms to get ready. "I'm going to have a shower" Y/n finished making the bed, then moved to her draw full of clothes. "Is that an invitation?" Y/n turns her head to look at Emily, she shrugs with a small smile "maybe"

Y/n stepped into their little bathroom and turned on the shower to the perfect temperature, once she was undressed she stepped into the shower. Emily was in the Luna's room, getting her hair done, into two plaited. 

The light brown haired little girl, looked in the little mirror, she let out a little giggle in excitement, she claps her hands before hugging her mother's legs. Emily giggled and picked her second youngest. "Charlotte are you ready?" Emily called out the hall to her oldest. She is only 8, Luna is 5 and the littlest one is 1 now.

"Nearly" she replied as she wobbled on one leg as she jumped back trying to put on her boot. She nearly fell but Y/n had gotten out of the shower and had turned the corner just in time to catch her daughter. Charlotte slipped on her boot, then turned to her mother "thanks" she smiled. After the family was dressed and ready to leave the four got into a carriage to go Amherst. 

the ride was a long way, the kids loooked out the window in awe, as they got closer to their old hometown. The two women gripped each other's hands as they neared Emily's home. Sue sat out on porch. She looked up to see the carriage stop, the two nervously stepped out and smiled at Sue. 

Sue quickly stood up, her book dropped from her hands as she ran towards the two girls. Wrapping her arms around the two. Lavinia walked out with a basket in her hands probably going to head off to the market, but it dropped from her hands when she saw the two girls standing there, She rushed to give her sister a hug.

When she pulled away she looked at the two the smile that had been on her face had disappeared "Why did I not received any letters in a month...A MONTH EMILY DICKINSON AND Y/N Y/L/N" The two girls cringed at the sound of her yelling. "Lavinia... Lavinia!!" The two shouted grabbing her attention from the rant she was giving.

Two girls stepped out of the carriage shyly, Lavinia looked at them from behind the two women. "It's actually Y/n Dickinson not
Y/L/N anymore" Emily spoke..as Lavinia looked down at their hands to see rings on their wedding fingers.

Sue looked down at their hands as well and squealed for joy "OMG Y/N!!!" Sue grabbed the hands of the Y/H/C now Dickinson and spun around in a circle happy for the two.

"Who did it?" Emily pointed towards the girl currently being choked in a hug by Sue. The two girls hide behind their mother's legs seeing the other two women standing their.

"luna come say hi" Y/n spoke to her daughter after Sue has let go of her. Y/n held out her hand for her daughter to grab.  Which she did. Charlotte grabbed Emily's hand. "Luna say hi to your Godmother Sue" Y/n spoke before looking at Sue "if you would be okay with that" the women had her hands over her mouth, hiding a smile.

She nodded "yes I would love that" Sue shouted, Emily turned to look at Lavinia, "and you are Charlotte's Godmother if you would like that" The two women smiled and ran to hug the two. They all went inside that was empty. Emily's parents were out of town for a little bit. Which was great for the two women and their daughters which they had worried for there safety on the way here.

**************
I will make another part guys

Anyway please read this so I am writing a Emily Dickinson story so tell me your thoughts on that

Question of the day?

What is your favourite breakfast?

Answer
I like waffles or toast