Bored

"This is so boring" I complained to my girlfriend who was sitting at her desk reading her books

"This is so boring" I complained to my girlfriend who was sitting at her desk reading her books. "Y/n stop complaining" Gwen said She leaned back on her chair. I smile "come and sit with me"  I asked smiling. She moved her books over to my bed.

She didn't really want to date me at first because she lost her best friend and didn't want to lose someone close to her again. But she finally agreed to go out with me and we have been dating for a year

Gwen layed on her stomach and started reading her books and writing down notes. I pulled her into a hug. She tried to wiggle out of your grip. "No I want to hug and I'm bored" I said and she stopped wiggling "fin-" But she was stopped by her books falling of my bed.

I pulled her into a hug and kissed her cheek before we fell back on my pillows. She giggled "we can stay like this for a few but then we go study" She said I nodded.

I woke up to Gwen getting up, "why are you getting up?" I questioned rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. I sat up she was in her suit "I'll be back okay" She said then pressed at kiss to my lips. "Okay be careful" I said she jumped out the window and went into the night.

An hour later and Gwen returned, she had a cut on her shoulder that ripped her suit. Gwen sat on My bed I sat up and looked her over then run to get her medical kit I fixed her arm up. Even though she could do it.

I pressed at kiss to the bandage. Then to her lips she blush and I put the medkit away before jumping back into bed. Gwen climbed under the blanket and I wrapped my arms around her.

**************************************
Question of the day: Any recommendations of movie or shows to watch on Netflix or Disney plus