Sneaking into rooms

Y/n couldn't get herself to fall asleep, and it was annoying her to no end

Y/n couldn't get herself to fall asleep, and it was annoying her to no end. She tried to close her eyes but the flicking of her window latch made her snap her eyes open and turn in that direction, she grabbed her gun, pointing it at the intruder. The wind moved inside her room and hit her bare shoulders. As the pink haired female climbed through her window. "Hey" She said, sat on the window seal seat. Her head leaning against the window. Y/n lowered her gun.

Y/n looked shocked as Vi rolled her eyes with a smirk planted against her lips. "Why do you look so surprised?" She pushes herself off the window seat. "It's not like this is the first time this has happened, is it?" She questions, raising an eyebrow. "No, you would be the first to climb through my window"

"No enforcer with you" She said, "No, no one here has my interest and why didn't you come through the door" Y/n replies sitting down on her bed. "Why would I come through your door, when there's a perfectly good window leading right to your bedroom" Vi says with a smirk. Y/n own smirk makes its way to her face, "you didn't want to get caught by my parents sneaking into their Daughter's room?" Y/n stated looking into Vi's eyes, not breaking eye contact. "And if I happen to avoid being spotted by your parents then all would be good" She answered.

Y/n tilts her head slightly to the side. Rasing an eyebrow and placing her hands on her hips. "Fine, I will come through the door next time" She signed. Y/n nodded "good" Y/n stopped when Vi spoke "I thought I'd crash here tonight, I just don't want to be alone" She said and Y/n turned to look at her. This girl has lost so much, her father figure, Mylo, Claggor, Powder. "Is that cool with you" Vi said looking at the Y/h/C haired female "yeah I'm fine with it" Y/n smiled at the Pink haired girl. "Where do you want to sleep?" Y/n said Vi looked at her, then to the couch.

"Well if you are being so generous then I will take the couch" Vi said as she moved towards the couch flipping her legs over the back of the couch, so her body was now on the couch her head resting against the arm rest "wow this thing is much softer than it looks" vi said earning a laugh from the girl sitting against her bed.

Vi looked around the room "you've got some pretty fancy things in here" Vi commented "thanks" Y/n said Vi hummed in acknowledgement "how was your day" Y/n asked crossing her legs as she leaned on her bed ready to listen.

Vi chuckled "you sure you want to hear about it" Y/n hums "well it's been hard to be honest with you, since I got out of Stillwater, it's so weird not being around the group, and the undercity is not doing anything close to good and piltover isn't doing to good either as I can see, I don't really want to talk about it" She said "what about you? Have you done anything heroic save a few Piltie maybe broken a few rules?" Y/n chuckled. "No I was mainly stationed with Caitlyn, and we were told to stay put" y/n sighed and Vi hummed for her to continue "And the counsel had a meeting, so we had to be there" Y/n said Vi chuckled "and no I haven't broken rules" Y/n said

"Well surely you have broken a few rules" Vi pushed on "no I haven't" "Right because you're an enforcer you enforce the rules" Vi mocked "that's kinda ironic because you are breaking a rule right now?" Vi said making Y/n frown her eyebrows "how?" She questioned "by letting me in" Vi said "you're not a goody two shoes anymore are you" Vi laughed as Y/n groaned and rolled her eyes.