Love At First Fight

• Dedicated to Chaysways

WARNING: I wrote this when i was first coming into writing due to that this was my first completed book that was written on here. I have grown tremendously since this was written but if you wanna read it, have at it. Dont say I didn't warn ya that it was horrible though (:

I would like to dedicate this chapter to chaysways..she is one of my cloest friends and i love her to death. We sat for almost an hour and she helped me with this story idea. She is amazing and so is her writing. Please go and read her stories. Just type in chaysways in the search bar and all her stories should pop up. She is my best friend and i can't thank her enough for helping me with this story. I

============================================================================

Chapter One:

(from Alesia's point of view)

I was walking home from practice. I had a good work out and i was proud of what i had accomplished today. Usually, i'd go to the gym for the run there, boxing practice, and then run home. Today i had trained more than usual. I had fought my trainor and the best boxer (that's a girl) and had a great work out. The girl, named Peyton, commented that i could end up beating her one day because i was so close to beating her today. I felt like i had accomplished one of my goals. Ever since i started attending that gym about a year ago and i told myself that one day i was going to be good-one day i was going to be the best-and one day i was going to beat Peyton Jones. Today i came close to doing that but of course, that was just practice. i wanted to beat her in a fight. Today though...she was putting up a good one. I thought that she was going to be able to take me down within the first five minutes but that wasn't the case. I actually gave her a good fight and i was quite proud of myself.

I was walking on a side walk that lead right to my house. I was maybe about fifteen minutes away. Ten if i ran. I didn't feel like running though. Like i said, i had worked hard at the gym. My body was screaming for a shower and trust me, I was going to give it one when i got home. My older brother was supposed to be the only one there. Sometimes our dad was there but never our mom. After my mom gave birth to me, she turned to drugs and went insane. She left before I was one year old so i honestly never got to know the woman. My older brother, Andrew, is 13 years older than me and he always tells me that i don't want to meet her because she is a terrible mom. She should be if she left her son, her husband, and her new born baby girl for some crack. There's only three things i know about my mom.

1. She a drug addict.

2. She left before she even got the chance for me to turn one.

3. About a year after she left she came back begging for my father to take her back because she was getting abused by the new man she was with. Of course, my father said no and kicked her off our property.

That's all i know. I was fine with living with my brother. Our dad was living somewhere in the middle of town so he could be closer to his job. He comes and visits us once in a while to make sure that Andrew is taking care of me.

I walked with a black sweat shirt that had one shoulder cut out and a black tank top underneath. I was wearing gray sweat pants and my hair was back in a messy bun. I probably looked horrible but as soon as i got home i was going to fix that.

The sun was starting to come out from behind the clouds. Today was supposed to be a beautiful day but so far the sun was hidden behind gray clouds. As i turned a corner i saw a group of three guys standing around talking to each other. I had seen them before. Everytime i see them in town or when i'm running, they always give me winks and stupid gawking faces. I was going to run by them but then i realize that i'm not scared of them. They're old drunks. I shouldn't be scared of them. I can beat my trainor, which is the best fighter at the gym, and i can take on five grown men at once, i should be fine going passed them.