dinner date?

o  CASHIER - they sat in front of you at the luxurious diner, owning a grocery store had gotten him quite wealthy. he wore some of his fancier clothes and fidgeted with his fingers. he was quite nervous to see you freshened up and staring at him, only him. you both ate (whatever food you like) and enjoyed your time afterwards. he took you outside and walked you home since it was quite close to where you lived. it started to slightly pour rain, and he tried to cover you with his arms and coat. you both walked back to your house, and you lightly pecked him. you ran inside, not waiting to see his reaction. he couldn't look at you in the eyes properly for another couple days.

o DUMMY - both of you sat in a pretty field of flowers. you both brought sweets, eating a few while talking and saying anything that was on your mind. carefree and relaxed, you both frollicked in the flowers and simply had fun, for the entire day. rain started to slightly pour and you both started dancing and singing while laying in the flowers, and running through them.

o PLAYER - he brought you to his house, sitting down and playing video games. singleplayer, though. he had the audacity to play alone. he started yelling and screaming on the game, leaving you alone to do whatever. when he got excessively angry, he threw you out his house in the thundering rain. you had to walk a couple blocks to get back home, drenched and upset.

o WEIRD RAT - invited you to have dinner with his best friends, rickey rat and pennywise. y'all ate children and you joined their little sewer cult. you got arrested a couple years after, rotting in jail.