how you die

o CASHIER - when the city started to flood, you ran to the grocery store. if you were going to die, you wouldn't be doing it alone.

you arrive to the grocery store, soda pooling through the cracks under the door and in the walls. the soda pressure made the windows break as he started to panic.

both of you hid in the reinforced freezer, the door locking behind you both. the door locked, the cold produced from the inside of the freezer began to slowly freeze you both. 

you both hugged each other, using your body warmth to last just a little bit longer. atleast you weren't alone anymore.

o DUMMY - it was the end of the world as you knew it. the roads changed colors, a hypnotic sea of memories jumbled around you, the roads cracking and destroying themselves into the void of the universe behind you.

you ran and ran, seeing his gray figure in the distance. they ran towards you, both of you hugging and staring into both of your eyes one last time, before you both got destroyed in the mess you created. 

o PLAYER - as you bled out on the road, he spared one look at you before snarling in disgust, leaving with his father's loaded gun.

o WEIRD RAT - he's a rat he dont give a shit