random ideas <3

˗ˋˏ♡ ˎˊ Cashier -

o At first, he was uninterested. He never once looked your way, and brushed you off as another customer. Yet, when you started to come more often, and made his day just a little better (he'd obviously never tell you that,) he started to enjoy your presence. You both got along really well, and you'd been a regular at the store he works at. After months of spending time together, he started to notice your cute little quirks. How your nose scrunches up a little when you smile. How you always seemed so gorgeous whenever you entered the doors at night. That means, he also noticed when you started frequenting the store less.

Your new haircut. Your new shoes. Your new socks. And, your new partner.

He convinced himself he didn't care. You were just another customer, of course, so why did a frown seem to place itself on his stoic face when he saw you with another person? Why did he, deep down, wish it was him holding your hand instead? He was confused. He hated this feeling, the feeling deep in his gut of utter sadness. He wasn't the type of person to indulge in stupid things like this.

So he quit, and you never knew why.

˗ˋˏ♡ ˎˊ Dummy -

o You had died. Again. But this time, instead of waking up in your bed, you woke up in a chair. Everything surrounding you, well, was void. Pure nothingness. Except, the person in front of you. He seemed to be a little fidgety, and was avoiding your gaze. It was his first time seeing someone so beautiful up close, and he seemed a bit shy.

The boy warmed up to you, and you found yourself spending hours upon hours chatting up a storm with them. You explained your life, your relationship with your father and (embarrassingly) told him how you ended up here. He found it funny that you died by eating toothpaste and drinking orange juice, and couldn't help but let a few giggles escape his mouth. You had lots of fun with them, but you had to go back. You were immortal, and you usually just floated in the abyss of nothingness when you died, and came back a few seconds later. He seemed sad, and begrudgingly let you go. The next morning, you saw you had an extra tube of toothpaste in the bathroom, and your fridge was filled with a couple different sorts of orange juices. You can only wonder how that got there.

˗ˋˏ♡ ˎˊ Player -

o When you two first met, he found you weird. He still does of course, but that just adds to your charm. He loves your clothing style, your personality and how funny you are. He liked everything about you the moment you both met, and he was overjoyed you decided to tag along for his adventure.

When he died, though, you did too. Except, the next morning, you weren't in your bed. You weren't with him, either. You were gone. Actually gone. You both didn't even consider the fact that you might not be immortal, and he'll regret it forever.

˗ˋˏ♡ ˎˊ Rat -

o It pleaded for you to fulfill his request, and to pour sodas into the sewer. It had formulated a plan with his rat friends to flood the town so they could become the new rulers, but found itself following you home and getting into your room through the cracks in the walls. One day, you found it sleeping inside your school bag and decided to adopt it, and now it re-incarnates with you during your adventures.

˗ˋˏ♡ ˎˊ SPECIAL ADDITION - GASA5 Player's Sister

o She always thought you were cute. Why did her stupid brother have to meet you first?

The way your eyes sparkled when you talked passionately about something you were interested in, or how your eyes always seemed to meet hers across the room. At this point she was utterly obsessed with you, and all of your flaws. She found everything you did cute, and the jealousy she had for her little brother grew day by day.

She hoped, every time you came over for another dumb adventure of yours you'd decide to spend your time with her, instead. When you started to hang out with her instead of her brother, she could've almost cried. Finally, her brother wasn't getting something she wanted, like always. She wanted you. And in the end, she got you. 

Well, she would've. One way or another.