42

Analia Rayne ||

"I was trying to sleep in."

"This is more fun! Plus you said you were going to take me."

"Yes but I didn't expect to get woken up at 9 in the morning," Ryder rolls his eyes. One day he'll learn to stop.

I had to drag Ryder out of bed, literally. It was 8:30 in the morning.

~~

3 hours earlier.

"Ryderrrr! Come on. Help out a little bit." I'm pulling his hand slipping every pull. "You need to lay off the snacks!"

I fall on my ass as I pull one more time. Ouch.

"You know what," I take off my shirt and now I'm left in a bra. I already showered and got ready for the day. "It's my boobs."

Ryder's eyes snap wide open and he's now staring at my chest. "I'm awake."

"Weirdo."

I pull my shirt over my head and he stands up from the bed coming over to me. He wraps his arms around resting his head in my neck. "Do we have to go now?" he says into my neck.

"Yes, we do. I don't want to spend the whole day here doing nothing," I plead. His head slowly rises and looks at me. He stands there for a couple of seconds looking at me.

"Can I help you?"

"Kiss."

"Why can't you kiss me? Why do I have to kiss you?" I ask him.

"Kiss."

"You're such a baby," I lean into him pressing our lips together. "Better?" he shakes his head. I go back in for another kiss.

"More."

This man. I smile like a little kid and my cheeks start turning pink. I go back in leaving three more kisses on him. "Mm, more." I repeatedly kiss him until I'm tired. "If that's not enough I don't know what is," I say.

"Three more."

"Ryder!" he pouts his body lip causing me to cave in. Three more it is. I leave three more kisses making the last one, enough for him to stop asking.

"Much better," his eyes are closed for a second, "Okay. I'll get ready."

I shake my head as he walks away to the bathroom.

Yup, I definitely love this man.

~~
End of Flashback.

"Don't make me drag you into the book store," I narrow my eyes at him. I grab him by the arm yanking him. My hand slips off because of his stupid coat.

He's wearing a brown coat, with a black sweatshirt under it. He's also wearing black sweats with white sneakers. He paired it with the gold chain I got him for Christmas, with my initial. Making him look hot and unavailable.

I'm wearing a similar outfit except in more colors.

I'm wearing white sweats, a beige cropped cami top with a beige teddy coat that reaches my mid-thighs. I threw on a white beanie to keep my ears warm. I then paired it with a couple of rings, including the one he got me, and a silver necklace. I'm wearing my white sneakers that go with anything.