Chapter Twenty One

You are all going to hate me for this chapter, but I am sorry. It is how the story goes. After all, I did say this was Part One... anyway.. Have fun! Do not kill me for those of you who enjoy this book >.<

Sebastian's POV 

The fires of London spread easy as Pluto let loose on the town.  

"There he is." Gabriella pointed out. "He is stronger now, Sebastian. Should we.." I pulled her back towards my body and held her tight.  

"Not yet, love. Almost, but not yet." We watched quietly as he made his way around town. Ash began to talk next to us of his vertue and how we could be of help to him. Gabriella stayed silent, only paying attention to her brother below. I did what I could to ignore his blabber as he went on.  

Mey Rin pushed him out of the way from a falling building as I held onto Gabriella for dear life. She has gotten stronger over the last year. The maid led him to the demon hound, spreading fire everywhere he went with the collar that controlled his mind. This was no longer the demon hound those three loved. He was different.  

Ash began once again with his plan.  

"I could give you both eternal happiness, joining you for life in body and spirit as I did for the young girls parents." Gabriella gripped my arm in anger. I smiled.  

"I apologize, but my bride does not seem happy with the idea. I, for one, enjoy the feeling I have now. I much prefer her body moving under me than being joined with me. It feels much better that way." I heard her soft giggle and felt her release my arm. We paid our attention back to the young boy below us.  

"Are you kidding me?" The servants looked at him with question. "You have real bullets, do you not?! Look at his eyes. His mind is gone. That is not the Pluto we know." Gabriella and I stood in shock as well as the others. "You three know very well how wretched it is to have your pride stolen, to live with no purpose! So this is an order: Baldo, Mey Rin, Finny; kill that beast with your hands." The servants obeyed and prepared to shoot the demon hound, with tears in there eyes. This was not an easy task for them, but it had to be done one way or another.  

Ciel started to run towards the Queen's castle with one intent in his eyes. I knew what had to be done now.  

"Gabriella, it is time you helped the servants now. Let me care for the young master." She nodded her head and jumped down to the plan. This was going just as I had pictured it last night.  

Gabriella's POV 

"You three! Hand me a gun!" I knew my elements would do no good in killing Pluto, only a gun would work with this task. It was time to end this demon hound and join Sebastian in this final play.  

"Lady Gabriella!" They shouted in unison.  

"No time for reunions. We have a job to do!" Bard handed me one of his shot guns. "It Is time to end this." We all fired at the same time, hearing him roar in response. Pluto began to charge at us, doing what he could to stop us.  

"No!" I swatted him back with water, doing all I could to keep him at bay. "Do not stop firing until he is dead!" I ordered the servants. This battle was going to last us a while with the fight he put up. The slashed I gave him with the water was not going to hold him back for long. "Hurry!" I shouted, doing all I could with what I had at the moment.  

Finally, he fell. He was dead.  

"I have to go. Do all you can to help those around you until we return, do you three understand?" I looked them all dead in the eyes.