Chapter Seventeen

I know this isn't a very popular book, but I am glad some people seem to enjoy it. Short chapeter here, but the next one is sure to be a good one.. I hope ^.^ Here we go!

Gabriella's POV 

Deary Diary                                                                                                              April 2, 1889 

It has been two months since my miscarriage and I still feel the pain. I know that Sebastian feels it too, though he is very happy that I came out of it in one piece. He checks on me often, begging me to talk to him about how I feel. How am I suppose to explain how I feel when I do not even know. He came to me last night and talked me to sleep. Telling me story after story of happy couples with children, promising that it will be us one day. I hope so. I miss the child I did not know. I felt a connection before even knowing I was pregnant, though I suspected something. I wondered what happened to him, but Undertaker assures me that there is no way of knowing.  

I talked to Undertaker like I would a shrink, telling him every feeling that coursed through me. I told him how I was sad my baby was gone, how I was afraid to be with Sebastian again because I did not want it to happen again. About how I wanted to love him all at the same time. I was depressed. I was confused. I was at a stand still. He told me that, all in good time, I would feel the same me again. I thought he was wrong for a while, but today I feel different.  

Today, I feel more happy. I feel more alive. I am starting to feel like myself again. Now, I just had to show Sebastian.  

 The door opened and closed on que, as if Sebastian had read my thoughts. He began to get ready for bed as I put my journal on the desk and laid on the bed in a seductive pose. By the time Sebastian realized what I was doing, he was in nothing but his underwear. He gave a questioning look.  

"What are you doing, Gabriella?" He gave me an arched eyebrow. I shrugged my shoulders and smiled.  

"Nothing.." I trailed off. "Just getting ready."  

"Ready for what?"  

"For... story time? Or maybe something else.." He closed his eyes and took a deep breath to compose himself. I saw the lust in his eyes as he grazed me up and down.  

"Are you sure? I can wait longer, so if you are doing this for me-" I cut him off right there.  

"Can I not do it for us both?" He blinked a couple times. "It takes two to want to, and I know you have been very patient with me. I cannot thank you enough for that, but I am ready now. I want you." I whispered the last part. He smiled, lust in his eyes once more as he strolled towards me.  

"As you wish, my love." He caressed every part of me as he helped me undress, taking it all in slowly. It was the longest and most magical night we had ever had.  

"This morning, you both have a dance lesson with Mrs. Bright." Sebastian trailed behind Ciel and I on the way to his office. "Then this afternoon with Mr. Wensler to talk business... Are you listening young master?" I took a look at Ciel, who smiled his approval, knowing my looks all too well.  

"Sorry Sebastian, were you saying something?" I smiled a closed eye smile like he would in mocking. Ciel chuckled beside me. Then we heard loud laughing as we walked down the hall. Was that Tanaka? And who was with him?  

"Look Tanaka, there are three upright tea stalks! It promises to be a good day!" We walked into an open door to find the Queen's butler sitting with Tanaka and drinking tea. I shrugged my shoulders as Ciel looked amazed.