6: New

WINTER

My eyes focused on the big screen infront while playing my pen in my fingers, moving it in a circular motion. I'm trying to divert my attention infront and not getting myself distracted because Ningning's sick. Practically, I'm all alone today.

Not that really alone.

I felt a tap on my shoulder seeing Ryujin swiftly shifting herself who's now sitting beside me.

Because of her.

"Where's the kitten babe?" she whispered still her eyes infront, I chuckled softly.

"If Ningning's here she probably smacked your head now." I slowly shaking my head.

"Yeah, probably skinning me alive in her head for hitting on you again. Is she alright?" she softly laughed, smirking maybe thinking Ning's reaction.

"She's sick, she tend to get a fever when she didn't get enough of her sleep." I sighed sadly.

She easily get sick and have a weakshit immune system. I remembered when we were kids we loved to play when it's raining and I'm so confused when Ning's not on our school bus the next day, her mom just saying that Ning got drank a lot of sweet rainwater that's why she's sick.

Because too much sweets is bad for our health.

Of course, we're just kids back then we love to open our mouth and tasting the freakin' raindrops. We usually said that it's sweet like candies and that it is sacred because it came from the angels above. *cringe*

When I knew that Ning's getting sick because of it I always bring my umbrella for her and we just watch it to heavily poured on us and using the umbrella to protect us so that she won't feel sad about that.

Tch, it's so childish that I'm so embarrased when mom bringing that up!

"Oh right, talking about sleeping. How's the sleepover without me?" I heard Ryujin and looked at her.

"Fine? It's not that bad, I mean Ning's obviously enjoyed it." I rolled my eyes.

"Oh I see, who wouldn't? Maybe that's why she get sick. Too much is bad for health right? The girl living her teenage dream." she lowly chuckled.

"You mean lovesick. If you only just saw how they forgot me who just sitting beside them, you would wished that time you don't exist in the first place." I softly chuckled, just thinking of it makes me want to puke at the same time be happy for my bestfriend even though she's still denying it.

"Then you should really used my company that time. I'm sorry babe for not being there."

"Stop sweet talking me, you sweet talker. You should join us soon or else Ningning's going to drag you." I rolled my eyes.

"You know I always love to tease you. Well you're not really alone, I nearly forgot that there's the 'great' Karina Yu with you." she smirked and nudging me playfully as I rolled my eyes.

Hearing her name is just had this huge effect on me. And I hate it!

"Stop it." I felt my cheeks blushing, knowing the two is just rows behind us.

"Damn, that red shade spreading like a wildfire on your face. Spill Kim." she poked my waist causing me to yelp and slapped her arms.

"K-I-M." I spelled causing her to first time rolled her eyes at me.