"Zayn, I feel the exact same way."~Ziam

**Liam's POV**  

I paced back and forth, up and down the hallways in my flat. Sweat was pouring down my face. "I have to do it." I told myself. "I just have to." I picked up my cell phone and dialed his number. I pulled the phone up to my ear as it rang. 

"Hello?" his angelic voice said into the phone. 

"Zayn?" I asked nervously. 

"Vas Happenin Liam?" he questioned. 

"Can you come over? I need to talk to you." 

"Sure." 

"Ok, see ya." I said as I hung up the phone. 

I held the phone to my heart and closed my eyes. I pictured Zayn's fantastic body walking through my front door and me running into his arms telling him my true feelings. Then the thought ran through my mind that he didn't feel the same way about me. What if I told Zayn that I wanted to be with him and he just rejected me? What if he never wanted to see me again? These thoughts were stressing me out. I sat down on the couch and dug my head into my hands. I could feel tears fall on to my cheeks. I can't do this. 

**Zayn's POV** 

Today's the day. Today's the day I'm going to tell Liam how I feel. I grabbed my comb and ran to my closet mirror to fix my hair. It needs to be perfect for today. I look in the mirror and all I can see is Liam. I can see him everywhere I go. In everybody's face, in my reflection. I walk up to the mirror and put my hand on Liam's face. When I look at him, I see my future. Liam fills my life with joy. When we are preforming, I can't help but look at him. When I sing, I sing about him. 

I brush my hair about 50 times and put my brush in my room. I grabbed my keys and walked out of my flat. Liam's flat was about 5 blocks away so I could just walk. I found myself running towards his flat. I couldn't wait to see Liam. Butterflies were filling my stomach. I came up to Liam's door. I stopped in my tracks. My hand was near the door to knock but I was frozen.  

"I can't do this," I thought "What am I thinking? He probably doesn't like me. He can get anybody he wants. Why would he want me?" 

I leaned against the door and slid down it until I was on the ground. Tears were filling my eyes. "I should just leave now. Just run back home and tell Liam that I wasn't feeling well. Oh like he'd believe that. He's so smart, kind, generous, sexy," I whispered to myself. 

Then I felt a jolt behind me. The door was opening and Liam was standing there. 

**Liam's POV** 

I open the door and Zayn was sitting on my porch. I was shaking from head to toe. I was so nervous. "Hey Zayn," I told him. 

He jolted up and said "Hey Liam." 

"Come on in," I showed him in my flat. We sat down on my white couch. He sat on one side and I sat on the other. The room was silent. If I was going to tell him how I feel, now was the time to do it. "Zayn, there's something I have to tell you," I said to him. 

"What is it?" he asked me as he scooted closer to me. 

"I've known you since the X Factor and we've had some great times. And I feel like out of all the boys, I am the closest to you." 

"Yeah." 

My nerves grew and I wanted to stop talking right there. "Never mind, it was stupid." 

"OK, now let me talk." 

"Erm, ok." 

"Liam, to sum up everything that is built up inside of me, you are the reason I get up in the morning. You are the reason for my smile. Where ever I look, I see your face. I have felt this way since the first time I laid eyes in you at the X Factor." 

At this point, I'm crying my eyes out. "Zayn, I feel the exact same way. I---." 

Zayn leans in a kisses me. His lips are so warm and soft. I wrapped my arms around his waist and kiss him back. 

**Zayn's POV** 

"Liam, to sum up everything that is built up inside of me, you are the reason I get up in the morning. You are the reason for my smile. Where ever I look, I see your face. I have felt this way since the first time I laid eyes in you at the X Factor," I tell Liam. 

I look up at Liam and he is in tears, and I begin to cry. He looks at me and says "Zayn, I feel the exact same way. I---." 

I don't let him finish what he wanted to say. I lean in and kiss him. I could feel sparks between us, like we were meant to be. I feel his hands wrap around my waist as he kisses me back. I pull away and see him smiling at me. "Hey Liam," I say to the boy I am in love with. 

"Yes Zayn," he replies. 

"I love you." 

"I love you, too." He leans into me and kisses me. It was so passionate and amazing. 

As I pulled away, I stood up and grabbed my boyfriend's hand. We walk out the door, look at each other and smile. "Now we have to go tell the boys that Ziam in real," Liam tells me. 

We walked hand in hand into the sunlight, not looking back. I was with the boy I loved and that was all I cared about.