"Harry Edward Styles, there is no one like you"~Narry

**Niall's POV** 

Why did I do it? I didn't mean to. He was right there and I've loved him for a long time. I couldn't help myself. He's so sweet, kind, and not to mention good looking.  

(Flashback) 

Harry and I were sitting on the couch in his flat, watching TV. Louis was out with Eleanor so we had the whole place to ourselves. I had a bag of chips in one hand and my other hand was on the couch behind Harry. Something really funny happened on the show we were watching so I bursted out laughing. The bag of chips fell out of my hand and spilled everywhere.  

"Niall," Harry complained to me. 

"Sorry," I replied. 

We both got on the floor and started to pick up the chips. As we were almost done picking up the chips, I looked up at Harry. He looked back at me. His beautiful green eyes looked into mine. His curly brown hair was off to the side in a sexy way. His teeth were so white and perfect. I couldn't hold back my feelings any longer. Before I had time to stop myself, I leaned in and kissed Harry. His lips were soft and pink. I wanted to stay there forever. Harry pulled away and gave me a surprised look. 

"I-I-I got to go," I mumbled as I ran out the door with embarrassment. 

(End of Flashback) 

What was I thinking? I just ruined our friendship. First of all, he's as straight as a line. Second of all, even if he was gay, why would he want to be with me? He can do so much better than me. I slammed my head against the wall. I began to cry as I fell to the ground. 

**Harry's POV** 

What just happened? Did Niall just kiss me? I am so confused. I had no clue that Niall like me. I had no clue that this would happen. We were just picking up his spilled chips off of my floor. I don't understand.  

As I was thinking to myself, Louis walked in the door.  

"Hey Hazza," Louis said. 

"Hey," I replied with a confused tone in my voice. 

"What's the matter?" Lou asked. 

I explained to him what happened with me and Niall.  

"Wait," Louis asked "Niall is gay?" 

"I guess so." 

"Wow. So what do you think of the whole thing?" Louis asked me. 

"I don't know." 

"What do you mean by 'I don't know?'?" Louis wondered. 

"I mean, I have never thought about Niall in that way. But after that kiss, my thoughts about him changed. I've kissed a lot of girls in my day, but none of them felt like the one I shared with Niall. Kissing Niall kind of felt right." 

"Harry," Louis said putting his hand on my knee "I think you have feelings for Niall." 

"You know, now that I think about it, I act one way with you, Liam, and Zayn. But when I'm with Niall, I act like a whole other person. I just never thought about." 

"I think you need to go talk to him," Louis told me. 

"Thanks Lou. You're always there for me," I told my best friend as I walk out the door. 

I opened the door to my car and drove off to Niall's flat. As I drove there, all these feelings that I didn't know I had for Niall just appeared. I got there and knock on Niall's door. The beautiful blonde boy answered the door. 

"Harry," Niall said with a surprised tone in his voice. 

I didn't know what to say so I leaned in and kissed him. 

**Niall's POV** 

I was on the couch and I hear a knock at the door. I wasn't in the mood for some company but I opened the door anyway. I saw the curly haired boy that I'm madly in love with standing in front of me. My jaw literally dropped. What was he doing here? Was he here to tell me off about the kiss? 

"Harry," I said with a surprised tone in my voice. 

The next thing I knew, Harry kissed me. His lips felt the exact same way as last time. I put my hands around his waist and pulled him in tighter. I pulled away and put my forehead against his.  

"Harry," I began to say "I can't hide my feelings anymore. I love you. I love your beautiful green eyes and how I can see them best when they're looking into mine. Your curly brown hair, how it's off to the side in a sexy way and blows in the wind so perfectly. Your teeth are so white and perfect. And your voice is so sexy and perfect. Harry Edward Styles, there is no one like you." 

"Niall," Harry said to me "I didn't realize until now how I felt about you until that kiss earlier. I love how your blonde hair looks in the morning. Your laugh is incredibly sexy. Your teeth are the cutest teeth I have ever seen. Your big blue eyes are so mesmerizing. And your Irish accent drives me insane. I want to be with you." 

I kissed him to show him that I wanted to be with him too. Harry's soft lips felt so good against mine. I took out my phone and took a surprise picture of Harry and mine first kiss as a couple. He pulled away at the sight of the flash. 

"What are you doing?" Harry laughed. 

"You'll see," I replied. 

After a minute, Harry's phone went off. It was a new tweet where he was mentioned in it.  

@NiallOfficial: hey guys. guess who's no longer single? (picture of Harry and I). 

He looked up at me and smiled. His smile was so cute. I pecked him a little kiss. We sat down on the couch, hand in hand, and read the fans tweets about Harry and my new relationship.