"Niall was the guy I've been waiting for my whole life."~Niam

**Niall's POV** 

We ran into our dressing rooms after the biggest show on our tour. I pull my ear pieces out and everything sounds so much clearer. I heard a knock at my door. "Come in," I screamed. Paul walked in the room and said "Hey Niall." 

"Hey Paul," I replied looking at him through my mirror. 

"Great job tonight." 

"Thanks. Where are the other boys?" 

"In Harry's dressing room." 

"Cool." 

I got up and walked into Harry's dressing room without even knocking. Harry was fixing his hair in the mirror; Zayn and Louis were talking on floor about something I couldn't hear; and Liam and his perfect body were lying on the couch. Wait, did I just say Liam had a perfect body? I'm straight! I think... 

I walked over and sat down next to Liam. I look at him and his face was red and he wasn't looking at me. He's been acting really strange around me recently and I didn't know why. We all joked around about the show and all the crazy things that went on when Paul came into the room. 

"Guys, it's time to move out," he told us. 

We all got up and started to walk out of the arena. It's normally easy to get to our security car but today was going to be a bit harder. We got outside and what looked like tens of thousands of people were outside waiting for us. When they saw us, the place got insane. People were running towards us and there was nothing we could do to stop it. We love our fans but when we get mobbed it's pretty terrifying.  

"MOVE MOVE MOVE," Harry screamed. 

We ran through the crowd of fans as fast as we could. The fans were shouting our names and some actually ripped off some of our clothes. Our tour bus felt like it was 3,000 miles away. My legs were hurting like crazy. Liam turned around and started running backwards. He could see how tired I was. I looked at him in the eyes and he looked so beautiful. What am I saying? I'm straight, I'm straight! 

"Come on Ni," he yelled about the screaming girls. 

Next thing I knew, someone either bumped into me or I was pushed. I fell forward and my lips smashed against Liam's. I quickly leaned backwards and I could feel that I was blushing. Liam's face was bright red. He turned back around, not saying a word. I was so embarrassed! I'm straight, or am I? I have been having weird feelings for Liam recently and the kiss kind of felt right. We finally reach the tour bus and we all piled in as fast as we could. We sat down and relaxed. I looked over at Liam and he was staring at the floor. I have never seen him like this. He seemed more embarrassed than I was.  

I stood up and walked to our room on the bus. We go in there in case we're going to be in the bus overnight. I lay on my bed and looked up at the ceiling. Why was I feeling this way? Liam was my best friend and I'm straight, but Liam's kiss felt better than any kiss I had with any girlfriend I ever had. I heard a knock at the door. I got up and walked to the door and opened it. 

**Liam's POV** 

Niall was the guy I've been waiting for my whole life. I loved him and everyone knew it, except him. I think the kiss was perfect, even if it was by accident. The second our lips touched the sparks were flying everywhere. But the problem was what if Niall didn't feel the same way? Niall hasn't looked at me since it happened. He's probably embarrassed.  

"You have to talk to him about the kiss," Harry said. 

"I know. I'm going," I replied. 

I knocked on the door to the bedroom where Niall was. His perfect body answered the door. I walked in to the room and Niall closed the door. 

I turned around and began to say "Look Niall, I-." 

I was interrupted by his lips crashing onto mine. The kiss had so much passion to it. I wrapped my arms around his neck and ran my fingers through his blonde hair. Sparks were flying left and right. I pulled away gasping for air. 

"I love you Liam and it took me until today to realize it," he told me. 

"I have loved you since the first day we met. You are my world Niall. If anything happened to you, I don't know what I would do with myself. Will you be my boyfriend," I cried. 

"There is no such thing as a no for that question." 

I leaned in and kissed him for the first time as my boyfriend. His lips were so warm, soft, and addicting. I wanted to stay like this forever. I heard some snickers from behind us. I turned around and Harry, Zayn, and Louis were standing in the doorway with Harry's phone out. 

"Are you guys recording this?" I asked. 

"Maybe," Harry snickered. 

"How much did you get of this?" Niall asked grabbing my hand. 

"Only all of it," Zayn added. 

"Are you going to post it on twitter?" I asked. 

"Maybe," Louis laughed. 

I ran over to the boys and grabbed the phone out of Harry's hand. I ran to the other side of the room and uploaded it to twitter.  

@Real_Liam_Payne: @Niall_Official and I have some news ;) #Niam (INSERT VIDEO HERE) 

I ran back to Harry and gave him his phone back. I looked over at Niall as he read the tweet. He looked up from his phone and smiled at me. I turned around and looked at the others. I shooed them out the door. I shut the door and locked it. I walked back the Irish boy standing in the middle of the room. I grabbed him by his waist and kissed him again. I threw him on the closest bed and spent the night with the greatest guy in the universe.