"Louis, you and Niall broke up 6 months ago. Get over it!"~Nouis

**Louis' POV** 

"I have to go where? With who?" I asked my best friend. 

"All of us are going out tonight to the club down the street," Harry repeated. 

"I'm not going," I said. 

"Louis, you and Niall broke up 6 months ago. Get over it!" 

"How can I forgive him for what he did?" 

"All he did was kiss Liam and it didn't mean anything. Plus, you forgave Liam, why can't you forgive Niall?" 

"It was more like a snog and Liam actually apologized." 

"Niall said he was sorry." 

"He said 'I'm sorry' but Liam actually had a sincere apology." 

"Whatever, you're coming though," Harry said putting his arm around my shoulder "Maybe you'll meet someone new." 

"Fine, I'll come." 

"YES! Go get dressed; we're leaving in a half an hour." 

I get up from the couch and go into my room to get dressed. I picked out a pair of black pants, a white shirt and black suspenders. I looked at myself in the mirror and thought back to the day Niall and I broke up. 

(Flashback) 

I walked up to Niall's door with a dozen roses. I was madly in love with Niall and I knew he was the one for me. I opened the door and I saw a horrific sight. Niall was lying onto of Liam with their lips locked. I could feel the tears streaming down my face. 

"WHAT THE FUCK?!?!" 

The two boys immediately stood up. I could see the love bites all over both of their necks.  

"Louis," Niall began "It's not wh-."  

"No just no," I interrupted "I'm done, with both of you. I don't want to ever see either of you ever again!" 

I ran out the flat and into my car. I slammed my head into the steering wheel and cried hysterically. Why would he do this to me? 

(End of Flashback) 

"Boo Bear," Harry called for me "Let's go!" 

I ran out of my room and followed Harry into the car. We drove for about 10 minutes until we reached the club. We walked inside and the club was packed. We walked around for 5 minutes until we found the others. I said hi to Liam and Zayn but I didn't even look at Niall. Harry, Zayn, and Liam all went to the dance floor and left Niall and I alone. I walked over to the bar and got a few drinks. After my 4th or 5th drink, I was getting a little tipsy.  

I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned around to see Niall. I rolled my eyes and turned back around. He tapped my shoulder again. 

"What do you want?" I asked. 

"I want to talk to you," he replied. 

I turned around again at gave him a mean glare. "What do you want?" I asked again. 

"Look, that thing with Liam meant nothing. It wasn't supposed to happen." 

"Then why did it happen?" 

"I-I don't know. It just did. I wasn't thinking." 

"Obviously." 

It was silent for about 5 minutes until Niall said "You know I really missed you." 

I put my drink down and looked at him. "What?" 

"I really missed you. You were the best thing that ever happened to me." 

"And you were mine. Until you snogged Liam." 

"Lou," he said grabbing my hand "you have to understand how horrible I feel about that. I'd go back in time and change it, but I can't. You are the most important person in my life. If anything were to happen to you, I don't know what I would do. I know that we'll never be together again but I just wanted to tell you that I love you and I always will always love you." 

I didn't respond quickly enough so Niall released my hand and walked away. His words were so kind and thoughtful. Maybe he was sorry. I did feel the exact same way. I couldn't stand the sight of him but I was still in love with him. 

I slammed my shot glass on the table and chased after Niall. There were so many people at the club. I finally caught up with Liam. He was in the corner of the club because he couldn't drink (due to his one kidney) and he didn't want to dance (because of Danielle). 

"Hey Li, have you seen Niall?" I asked. 

"I saw him go that way," he responded. 

I ran through the huge group and I saw Niall walk out the door. I ran as fast as I could out the door. I got out there and I saw Niall hand in hand with some slut from the club. That was it. It was over. 

**Niall's POV** 

I got back to my flat with the girl I picked up at the club. I only got her because of Louis. I told him that I still loved him but he didn't respond. I just gave up and got a picked some random girl. 

"Make yourself at home," I told the girl. 

The girl dropped her purse onto the floor, took off her shoes, and ran over to me. She jumped on me and knocked me to the ground. She planted her lips onto mine. Her lips tasted like puke. She moved her lips around but mine stayed completely still. The kiss was very aggressive and fast. She licked my bottom lip, requesting an entrance, but I denied her. When I kissed Louis, it was completely different. It was slow and amazing. Kissing Louis was like kissing an angel. 

I pushed the girl off of me. "I can't do this." 

"Oh baby," the girl replied. "Let me make it better." 

She leaned in for another kiss but I put my hand in front of her face. "No, the only reason why I picked you up is because I thought the person I am in love with didn't love me. But that doesn't give the right to go sleep with a slut. I'm gonna go get the one that I love." 

"Whatever," she angrily replied. "I only wanted to sleep with you because you're famous." 

She stormed out of my flat. I ran out of my flat and out into the streets of London. 

"Louis William Tomlinson," I screamed into the air "I know you hate me, but I still love you!" 

"I love you too," a voice from behind me said. 

I turned around and Louis was leaning on a stop sign. "But I thought you hated me." 

"I did. But after all of those things you said to me at the club made me think. The reason why I didn't respond quick enough was because I was shocked that you still had feelings for me. Once I knew how I felt, I chased after you, but I saw you leaving with that slut." 

"She didn't mean anything to me. I was upset and I needed someone to get my mind off this situation. She was trying to snog me but it was awful and didn't feel right. The only snog that has ever felt right was between you and me." 

"Truth is Nialler," he said grabbing my hands "I never stopped loving you. Of course when you cheated on me I was pissed and I didn't want to see you again, but now I realized that no matter what you do, I will never stop loving you." 

I let go of Louis' hands and put my hands on his face. I smashed my lips onto his. This kiss was perfect. Sparks flew everywhere. Louis put his arms around my waist and pulled me in closer. Our lips moved in sync and it was magical. 

I pulled away and leaned my head against his. "How was that for an apology?" 

"How's this for forgiveness?" Louis asked kissing me again.