Life

Hey, this is just kind of a life update, explanation, apology, etc. I don't usually do that in a separate chapter, but it felt important, since ive been MIA for like over a month or something.

basically, life has been hard and pretty shitty this winter. it started with a break-up at the very beginning of December, but then that week, an important person and mentor to me actually passed away. After that, my grandma was having some health issues and there was other family stuff happening because of that. Then i found out that i got a lead role in my school's musical (I GOT ROSIE IN MAMMA MIA) which was amazing, but all of what i've said so far happened within a week. So, that was too much to process honestly. Things calmed down a bit for a few weeks and then there were a lot of fun things leading up to winter break and the holidays. I celebrate christmas and I'm a senior in high school, so it was pretty depressing to have my last real year of christmas traditions also be ruined by covid again. BUT HEY, GETTING COVID IS WORSE. So, I was careful and didn't really get to see my friends much and worse the heavy-duty mask and took as best care of myself as I could. And i tested positive for covid the day after christmas :)

I had a pretty chill christmas break then since i couldn't leave my room and i felt like crap. I got back to school and immediately my stress was up pretty high. the second week of school, a good friend of mine had a mental health crisis and ended up needing professional help; that was really scary for me and my friend group. Everyone is okay and getting better, so that's been bringing some hope into my mind. please, please, please reach out to someone, ANYONE who can help you if you need it before it's an emergency. it is truly okay not to be okay. you are wanted, you are loved, and you deserve a beautiful life here on earth. the world and society suck. it all sucks sometimes, but there's always good moments that are to be found on the darkest of days. 

so, yeah. i really just haven't been in the headspace to write. i hope you'll still read and send requests. this whole ordeal has made me realize that i really just have to go at my pace, so if it takes months for me to post your request, that just may be how it is sometimes. i know that's not what people want to hear, but it's how it is for this account. 

please go eat and drink something if you haven't enough today. you do not need to earn food, your body needs it. always. i love and appreciate you, and i hope you're staying safe and healthy. remember to always treat people with kindness, including yourself.
-Milly <3 :)