Chapter 1

Y/n's phone started buzzing like crazy causing them to jolt awake and grab the phone. Y/n checks the caller ID to see their friend Lily calling. They sigh and answer, holding the phone away from their ear.

First person bc I meant to do that and forgot
"Y/N Y/N Y/N Y/N Y/N!" Lily yells, the sound echoing through the room.

"What?" I reply in a monotone voice. A thud is heard through the phone.

"Sorry I fell down the stairs- ANYWAY! My little cousin, Sam, is having his birthday party at the Freddy Fazbear mega pizzaplex and-" Lily starts only to be cut off.

"No." I say, "Absolutely not."

"Why not!? Please Y/n please I'm begging! I hate that little shit and it'll be so much better with you!" Lily practically screams.

"I hate loud places with children. Also I hate your cousin's friends. Plus those animatronics are creepy." I reply

"I'll give you $10! Please!" Lily pleads. I sigh.

"Make it $11." I state. Lily let's out a shriek of joy.

"Deal! Deal! Deal!" Lily yells. "So just like, be there by 6." She adds. I hum in agreement and hang up the phone. I glance at the time and see it's already 5:30, that's what I get for staying up all night playing Genshin Impact. (If you don't like Genshin... sucks for you bro)

"Oh shit!" I quickly take a shower and get dressed then grab my keys and an action figure for Sam's birthday and get in my car. "Great I have 13 minutes to get there and it's an 11 minute drive." I say in relief.

I might've ran a few lights, but I made it 4 minutes 'til 6. I practically run in the door with the action figure in hand.

I almost run straight into Lily. "Jeez, you couldn't have called me earlier. Here give this to the child." I complain, handing the action figure to her.

"Sorry, I figured you'd be mad if I woke you up earlier though." She replies. I shrug in agreement. She pulls me towards the party room they rented.

It had pictures of a bear and alligator on the walls. I'd assume the bear is Freddy Fazbear, although I have no clue what the gator's name is. I glance around the room until I spot a picture of the alligator with a text at the bottom saying 'Montgomery Gator'.

"That is the dumbest name ever." I mumble causing Lily to laugh. "Yeah... there's Glamrock Freddy, the bear, Glamrock Chica, the chicken, Roxanne Wolf, the wolf, and Montgomery Gator, the alligator." Lily replies.

"I thought they had like a bear, chicken, fox, and bunny?" I question. Lily shrugs. "The bunny and fox got thrown out I guess." She says.

"Who wants to go to Roxy Raceway?" An employee says with a giant smile. All the kids start screaming 'I do!' and so the employee leads everyone to the raceway.

"Is this... safe for little children?" I ask glancing around at the track and carts when we arrive.

"Don't worry, there are dummies for the kids so they're safe, plus I'm not racing so they won't even be crying about how bad they lose." A robotic voice responds.

I quickly turn around to see the wolf animatronic. "Oh you're uh... Roxanne! Right...?" I say, slightly second guessing myself.

"I prefer Roxy, and yeah it's pretty obvious seeing as this is my raceway and it's named after me." She states flipping her hair.

"Jeez, sorry. I didn't even know you existed until like 20 minutes ago." I say slightly rolling my eyes. She seems upset by this.

"I'm your favorite though right?" She asks. I sigh, "Sure Roxy. Whatever helps you sleep at night." I reply. She apparently doesn't hear the last part, or she ignores it because she was grinning and giving me a side hug, slightly choking me.

"Yeah! I love my fans!" She yells. I wiggle out of the 'hug' and look to the track seeing all the kids racing and screaming with joy, Lily was racing as well. I facepalm and watch and she passes Sam causing him to gasp and speed up.

I walk over to the employee in charge of our party. "How much longer is the party in here?" I ask, tired already.

"About 10 minutes, then we go to fazer blast, then Gator golf." He replies. I sigh and nod walking away.

"The fuck is a fazer blast?" I mumble walking back to where I was standing.

"It's kinda like laser tag, just don't shoot anyone in the eyes and there shouldn't be an issue." Roxy says apparently hearing my question.

"Seriously? Ugh, I just wanna go home and play Genshin Impact." I complain.

"Alright kids 5 minutes left! Why don't you all go meet Roxanne Wolf?" The employee yells. Roxy groans, "It's Roxy." She mumbles angrily.

I step away from Roxy and head to Lily. "Yeah, you really needed me here to cure your boredom." I say sarcastically. She laughs a bit. "Uh... whoops." She replies. I roll my eyes and watch as Sam takes a picture with Roxy. Just a couple more minutes.

I check the time to see it's 6:44. Finally.

"Okay everyone, let's go to fazer blast!" The employee dude exclaims. Everyone cheers and follows him.

Fazer blast is definitely something. Of course I have to actually participate. I'm on the red team with Lily, Lily's mom, and 4 of Sam's friends- Dale, Ren, Will, and Riley. This is chaotic.

As it starts Lily instantly runs off to shoot Sam, 3 of Sam's friends run off leaving me with Lily's mom, and Sam's other friend, Will. "Hey, Y/n right? We should stay together!" The child known as Will suggests with joy.

"Sure." I shrug following the child as he starts to walk away. I'd say he's maybe 13, a couple years older than Sam, Sam had just turned 11. Will does some 'super cool spy stuff' as he calls it. Basically he stopped behind walls and peaked around them with his gun.

As Will was checking behind a wall, Sam approaches and prepares to shoot Will, about 2 seconds before he can I shoot his shoulder light causing his gun to temporarily turn off.

"No!" Sam yells running away. Will turns quickly, "Y/n you saved my life!" He exclaims.

"It's literally a laser gun... plus you have infinite lives..." I reply in a confused tone.

Will quickly goes back to his ninja thing ignoring my statement.

"Everyone fazer blast is done! The winner is the red team!" The employee says over the intercom. "Make your way to the exit so we can go to gator golf!" He adds with excitement.