CHARACTERS | WARNING

Alice William/Valentino
    16 years-old

    Alice William/Valentino     16 years-old

    Alice is the older twin by 20 minutes. She has been abused since the age of 4. She's a bit of a tomboy and not a big fan of girly girl things. She's a street racer and fighter. She knows about 6 different languages (Italian, Spanish, Russian, French, English and sing language) and can speak them fluently (or sign them), also very smart. She loves her twin and hates all her family. She's known as the bad girl at school and no one messes with her, not even the teachers. Also a bit of a trouble maker and tends to get in a lot of fights, though the teachers don't do anything because they know she doesn't just go around picking fights and she does it for a reason.

    Grace William/Valentino
    16 years-old

    Grace is the younger twin by 20 minutes

    Grace is the younger twin by 20 minutes. She has been treated like a princess her entire life. She's a real girly girl and loves everything pink. She's the popular girl in school and fears her twin. She's an average student. She's a sweet and innocent girl. She loves her twin but doesn't understand why she always keeps her distance.

    Enzo Valentino
    17 years-old

    Enzo is the youngest out of all the brothers and the prankster in the family

    Enzo is the youngest out of all the brothers and the prankster in the family. He's very protective of all his family but mainly the girls. He has a soft spot for Alice. He's always wanted a sister and was very excited when he found out he had 2. He's still in training to join the mafia.