TWO.

SPENCER.

i paced around my room, my headphones wirelessly connected to my computer, a discord call open with tommy, tubbo , bill, freddy, and aimsey.

"it sounds like she was flirting, boss man," tubbo said plainly. the others agreed.

i sighed, "how can you be so sure? she's just joking around."

"text her," bill teased, "she slipped her number to you, right? simple as that."

i glared at my backpack as it sat in the corner by my bedroom door. i sighed and opened the front pocket. i had found the napkin earlier, and immediately shoved it back into my bag, ignoring the phone number and the flushed red color that rest on my face.

i sighed, "fine, i'm texting her now."

the group cheered, aimsey even joking about a wedding. i ignored them with a small smile on my face.

Hey Cassie! Its Spencer :)
I found your number in
my bag.
You think you're sooo slick
/lh :D

i was ready to set my phone down and forget about it, but i instantly received a reply.

hey!
lol yea. ur a cool dude
from the looks of it.
didnt want to lose a chance
of a new friend
also! do u need tone indicators?

I don't NEED them
But I use them because
others do!
What about you? Do you
need them?

sometimes lol
mainly just j, srs, p
and r

Fair fair

"helloooo? ranboo?" a british voice, tommy's, made me snap my head up from my phone.

"right, i'm here, sorry," i sent cassia a quick 'GTG' text, and set my phone down.

freddy laughed teasingly, "he's texing his girlfriend."

"they just met," tommy started, "save the girlfriend jokes until tomorrow!"

i rolled my eyes, then glancing at the time. it wasn't too late. i could get my mind off of things.

"i think i'm going to stream, and all of you guys should probably head to bed," i opened streamlabs, checking all of my scenes and inputs.

all but tubbo and tommy agreed, and headed out. the two who stayed opened minecraft and loaded into the origins smp.

i sent out a tweet and began the stream.

SURPRISE STREAM. WE ARE ORIGINATING RN

"originating?" tubbo laughed.

i shrugged and watched the viewers roll in.

 ' , —

monday morning, i awoke to the constant buzzing of my phone.

you,
spencer.
me,
cassia.
after school.
beach.

What?