Dinner part I

It was the middle of summer and you were laying on your bed. You had that classic lake tan with freckles from the sun spread all over your cheeks. Your chocolate brown eyes were glued to your phone and you were in Nike pros and and an LBI sweatshirt with your dirty blonde hair in a bun.

You hear someone knock on your door

You hear someone knock on your door. "Come in" you say. "Hey honey what's up?" Your mom asked. "Nothing much why?" You asked. "Y/c/n mom invited us over for dinner" she told you. You shot up. "Wait really?" You asked excitedly. "Yes" your mom replied. "Is that a good really?" She asked. "Yes! Yes of course!" It was currently 4 and you would be going over at 5. You started getting ready at 430 putting on ripped jeans and a white crop top.

You and y/c/n  were neighbors so your family was able to just walk over there

You and y/c/n  were neighbors so your family was able to just walk over there. You brought a fruit salad for before dinner. Your dad knocked on the door. His older sister opened it and invited you inside. "Hey guys come in come in!" His mom said from the kitchen. She was making some sort of lasagna dish. "Thank you for inviting us over for dinner!" Your mom said. "Oh no any time don't thank me!" His mom said. "Where's y/c/n?" You asked. "Oh he's upstairs in his room you can go up and say hi!" Yes!  You thought to yourself. "Up the stairs first door on your right." You walked up the grand staircase. They lived in a huge house on a coldasack. First door on your right, You thought to yourself. You opened the door and y/c/n was sitting there playing video games in his chair. His curly brown hair sat there in the light of the computer. His beautiful brown eyes stared at the screen. His perfect skin was glistening in the light and his arm muscles were showing through his surfing tshirt you assumed he'd gotten at the beach. "Hey" he said. "How'd you know where my room was?" He laughed. "Uh your mom told me to come up here." You laughed back. "Oh okay. I'm sorry don't mind the mess." He got up and put his clothes down on the floor so there was room on his bed. You took the sign and sat down on his bed. He went back to playing his game but kept his headphones off so he could hear and talk to you. Suddenly his dog roxy came in the room and jumped on his bed. She was a mini golden retriever and she was the cutest thing you'd ever seen in your whole life. "Oh heyyy oh my gosh" you started petting her as she laid on your lap. "She likes you more than me" he laughed. "She's so cute oh my gosh" you said. He laughed and turned around to look at the two of you. He smiled and turned his game off and came to sit on the bed with the two of you. It was a pretty big bed so you all fit no problem. He started petting her and all you could do was stare at him. If he was this good with little dogs you could only imagine how good he was with kids. That was typical y/c/n. Always putting other people before himself while being gentle and he loved little kids and animals. Anything he could do to help he would. He played Lacrosse and he was very serious about it so you weren't sure if he'd be up for dating but you've had a crush on him since the moment you moved into the new house next to him. "What?" Y/c/n finally said. You snapped yourself out of your trance. "Oh uh nothing, nothing." You said back. He turned his head while still looking at you almost as if to say I know it's not nothing. You looked down as your cheeks turned red of embarrassment. You looked back up to find him staring at you. You laughed a little while maintaining eye contact. "You're really pretty you know that?" He said. You blushed and pulled your hair behind your ears. "I mean I don't need you to tel me that" you said and he laughed. "I'm joking I'm joking" you said. "I mean you're not wrong though." He said back. The tension in the room was so strong and you felt your heart pounding. You knew what was about to happen. Y/c/n started leaning in and you did the same.