...Chapter six

"Will you come with me? I can take you somewhere safe. I promise ," he was looking at me straight in the eyes.

"I...I...I'm sorry...but no."I said looking at my feet. I looked up at him after a while but his face showed no emotion. I became rather scared of what he'd do.

We were interrupted by loud knocking on the door. I went to open it slightly.

"I received word that there is a male in your room," Mrs. Cooper a.k.a. our school's discipline head said as she shoved her way past me, so she was now in my room.

"Umm......" I had no idea what to say so I turned to face Kol but to my surprise he was no longer there." Well, Mrs. Cooper, I believe you have been lied to cause there's no male here."

She walked around my room then finally realised there actually wasn't anyone. She mumbled something about being misinformed(closest thing to an apology for barging into my room).

I closed the door behind her. A knock immeadietly came on my door. I opened it to find Gigi smiling faintly at me then tiredly going to her bed to sleep. I closed the door.

"Night."

"Night."

**************************-***

The weekend went by quickly. Soon it was Monday. Gigi and I had a normal breakfast. We went to class and I did not see any signs of Kol on my way. I have to say I was really happy about this.

After my first class I passed Liam in the halls. He seemed lost in thought and we passed each other silently( I couldn't be happier). I headed to the library to read for a while before going to lunch. I sat at a table removing my ipod from my pocket and my earphones to listen to Ed Sheeran. I hummed along to Shirtsleeves and soon after, the lunch bell rang. I put my books together and then I walked to the cafeteria. I got my lunch quickly and headed outside to my usual tree. Gigi was already there, a sandwich in one hand and her phone in the other. She stopped using her phone when she saw me and so I removed my earphones from my ears.

"Romey...I think I'm in love with Calum," she said suddenly. I honestly didn't believe in this.

"You've only met him once. Gigi, don't exaggerate your crush on him," I hoped that she wouldn't get upset after I told her that.

"Technically we've met three times," She said as she smiled sheepishly.

"Gigi, you're being that girl in a movie that 'falls in love' immediately and we spend most of the movie criticising her stupidity."

"This isn't the same. He told me he loves me and I did too,"She was sounding really frustrated with me. Please!!! I am not the one falling in love so soon. I realised this was turning into a fight so I decided to try cool things of.

"Look, I'm not saying anything like I don't like the two of you together if anything, I would love you two together. Calum seems really nice. But the thing is I might say that but I also don't really know him. Don't get your hopes up."

"Okay..."

We both became silent afterwards. I wanted to ask her whether she'd seen Kol or Liam that day but it just didn't seem like the time. After the bell rang, we headed for our English class.

I look out the window rather bored with the lesson. The teacher just kept going on and on about something I wasn't paying attention to.

Suddenly my fellow students and teacher went unconscious, some lying on their desks others falling to the floor. Gigi was in the same state as them all. Luckily I was able to confirm none of them were dead.

I could here a noise coming towards the class. I looked around for an escape but there was none. I decided to lie on my desk and pretend I was unconscious.

"

This is the last class. Where's the girl?" Voice 1.

"How am I supposed to know? Shouldn't she be awake or something?" Voice 2.

I could have sworn I stopped breathing as I heard the voices move around class my eyes tightly shut.

"That bloody prince should have done this himself," voice 2.

"Shut up before someone hears you, " voice 3," Isn't she a pretty one." I open my eyes a little bit to see who they were talking about. Unfortunately it was Gigi. "She'd make for one nice little mate. I wonder if they'd notice if I took her with me..."

After carefully considering my options, I got up quickly grabbing my chair and pointing it at the three men standing before me. They all were large and muscular. Two of them had a certain harsh look but the third one seemed too much of a charmer. They looked not over 27.

"What do you want? "