...Chapter five

He paced infront of me as I watched him from the edge of my bed. Kol finally stopped and looked straight at me and moved a few steps closer to me.

'Your...a fallen angel/vampire hybrid. "My mouth opened up in shock but I remained silent letting him continue.
What I was thinking was, I knew it no one is that perfect. This is what's probably referred to as a harmatia (TFIOS). He is crazy.

  Kol gave me this look I guess trying to plead with me to understand but I was just still showing only shock. He continued, "you see you were born a half angel but you seemed to take most of your angel father's traits thus was taken for a normal angel and lived in heaven. The big difference was you could freely travel from earth to heaven with ease. You were considered very special. Some wanted to use you for evil and so during the war you were unlucky to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. This resulted to your fall. It seems you can no longer travel back to heaven since then. You were quite known in the supernatural community and so word spread fast of your fall. It seems that by being cut off from heaven you grew even stronger. Then something happened. A vampire bit you turning you, mistaking you for human. He was a very powerful one but happened to have a bit of a drinking problem so he couldn't tell it was you he had turned. Afterwards, he realised his mistake he took you to a witch in order to cast a spell on your vampire side though this also affected your angel side and wiped out all your memories. You were found by a children's orphanage and assumed to be about 16 you were later adopted. Although all this, you're still one of the most powerful weapons in the world."

All this time I'd been quiet. But from the look he was giving me, he probably wanted me to say something. I continued with the blank stare as I thought of what he was saying. Okay.I've read many books that involve such stuff but those were supernatural books for crying out loud. If I agree with what his saying and it turns out his just crazy,  then what do I do check him into a mental clinic. What about his...

   "Your brother, you sayed it involved him," I said hoping to know how he came into the whole thinking.

    "My brother was in fact the vampire that turned you."