...Chapter four

I lay on my bed just thinking about all that had happened. The dorms were really quiet since it was a Friday evening. Gigi came in at around 6:00p.m. She saw the look on my face and immediately knew something was wrong.

"What's wrong Romy?,"she asked as she pulled me into a hug. I explained to her everything.

"Now Kol probably thinks I'm a whore or something, "I said.

"Come on it was just one guy I don't know why your so worried. This was just your first kiss." Her phone rings she checks who it is."Shit! I forgot I was to go out with Calum. Maybe I should cancel..."

"You go have fun. It's no biggie."

"That reminds me I told him you weren't feeling well."

"Just say you had given me all I needed. I just need to rest so you should go. Tell him I fell asleep or something. By the way you better take the phone like right now."

"Umm...hi. Yeah she's doing much better she's just resting now. I can still make it but instead of you coming to pick me up, I will meet you by the gate. So as to avoid disturbances. He wants to do what?" Gigi covers her phone with her hand then tells me,"apparently, Kol wants to come over and make sure your ok."

I thought quickly and decided it would be better if he got to know the real me and not the one kissing his brother," Tell him to come over," I told Gigi.

"I am sure she'd be ok with it. Remember its room 31,"she said and hung up.

"So Kol will be here in about 15 minutes. We need to do something about that hair," she fixed my hair in a messy but cute way. In about 10 minutes she was done. She still made sure to leave me with pepper spray. So of she went on her date. I sat anxiously waiting for Kol. I didn't wait for long I soon heard a knock on my door.

I paced for a few seconds then grabbed the door handle and opened the door."Kol. Umm...hi."

"Hey," he said as he looked at me from head to toe,"Roman we need to talk. It involves my brother."

I was freaking out. So he probably remembers the kiss. "Okay...," I said as I opened the door wider for him to enter.