...Chapter one

I walked quickly to the school block making sure not to bump into anyone. I rushed to my locker and pulled out the books I needed for History. I got into my class to find my seat occupied.

From the beginning of the term we all got our permanent places except maybe when it came to special projects. The guy occuping it had caramel coloured hair that he kept passing his fingers through. His eyes were a beautiful shade of grey. He seemed well built.

He seemed to be talking with Gigi(she sat to my right and she was my bff). She was putting on one of those smiles that showed she was already fond of him. About every girl was staring at the two of them and glaring daggers at Gigi.

I turned away from them inhaling then exhaling giving myself a pep talk in my head. I walked my head facing the ground until an idea popped into my head and so I headed back to the door. I pulled out my phone and texted Gigi to get him of my chair. She texted back , just come and tell him, you will like him:-). You need to get out of your shyness. Well she was being utterly useless. I stood awkwardly by the door. Gigi finally realised I wasn't going to join her and decided to wave me over making my presence known by the guy who turned to look at me a smile on his face then turned to a smirk. He was so mesmirizing.

I looked down to hide my blush and walked over to them. "Hey Romy this is Liam. Liam this is my best friend, Roman,"she said."Nice to meet you, love,"he had a british accent. His words made me blush.

  "Im ...nice to meet you too!,"I kinda shouted as I tried covering up almost introducing myself again. I felt so stupid.

"Sit down!!!!!!," our History teacher suddenly entered class. Liam like, stood up living me his chair. I mean my chair but I don't think he knew it was mine. I am so sure he could have gotten another seat but no he just stood there looking perfect and distracting everyone. I realised how tall he was.

The History teacher made him introduce himself his full name was Liam Rezan. He was new to America from Britain. He was put to sit at the back of the class. Luckily this was far from me. The lesson was over quickly.

Gigi rushed to pack up and started draging me towards Liam but I resisted and got out of class quickly before she could catch up. Unfortunately I wasn't looking where I was going and bumped into someone.

First impression they definetly have abs(this I learnt by bumping into their chest). I got up while rubing my head and looked up to see who I had bumped into. He was a handsome guy that made you question your definition of perfection. He had jet black hair, green eyes that seemed distracted as he steadied me.

His gaze seemed to finally concentrate on me and he just stared at me. I immeadiately felt a wave of self consiousness hit me. Why can't he realise the awkward (for me) moment he was creating!!!!I just decided to stare at my feet.

I prayed he'd look away. He instead lifted my chin and greeted me politely. OMG British accent! He also asked for my name and I loved how he seemed to give my name a completely different feel. My cheeks felt as red as berries. He introduced himself as Kol. His name was just as unique as himself. The bell rang again and I realised I needed to go to class. I told him goodbye and rushed to my next class which was art a passed by my locker then headed to class.

"I would like to introduce you to someone. He is one of our star pupils here at Russes High. He is currently in his final year here. I asked him to join as during our art lesson today,"our art teacher in his usual enthusiastic manner.