chapter 31

----------------

(Early morning in 5am)

(Y/n) woke up early and after she finished her morning routine. (Y/n) then went to the field to practice a new hissatsu on her own.

(Y/n) created a five clone of herself and made them transform into a disguise she could think of, one of her clone positioned as a goalkeeper and the others will block or steal the ball from her.

(Y/n) begin to dribble towards the goal, her clones then tried to steal the ball from her but she bodge all of them, when she is almost at the goal one of her clones manage to steal the ball from her.

(Y/n) turned around and tried to get the ball back but the clone is fast and now in front of her goal, the clone then used a wind technique and kicked the ball with all of its might.

(Y/n) immediately blocked the ball from entering the goal even though it's too strong, a bead of sweat formed at (Y/n)'s forehead meaning she's struggling.

'if this keep up I can't- no! Don't give up (Y/n)! This is for the best so you can help your team!' thought (Y/n) "ahhh!!!!!!" She shouted and the ball at her feet then started to create a small snowflakes with a cold smoke surrounding it.

"Hissatsu technique! Winter snowflakes!"

(Y/n) kicked the ball towards her clones goal with all of her might, the ball then went pass at her other clones, the goalkeeper clone of herself tried to stop the ball from entering but the force was too strong and the clone got thrown inside the goal with the ball and the clones then disperse when (Y/n) collapsed at her back.

'I...did...it! Oneesan....Naruto-kun....Sensei....
Sakura-chan....Sasuke-kun.... everyone....I missed you all. I wonder what are all of you are doing now' thought (Y/n) while looking at the sky

------------------
Sorry for the short chapter guys!