chapter 27

-------------------

(After class)

"W-what do you want to talk about K-kirino-senpai?" (Y/n) asked "is it about Kariya-kun?" She added

Kirino nodded "Do you think his a seed sent by fifth sector? His kinda, you know, suspicious" Kirino said

"I don't think his a seed Kirino-senpai, if he is a seed then I would have sensed it earlier" (Y/n) answered "but it's better safe than sorry" (Y/n) added with a close eyed smile

"Yeah" Kirino nodded

"What are you two talking about?" Kyousuke suddenly pop out of nowhere, scaring the hell out of (Y/n)

"Kya!!!" (Y/n) shouted "K-kyousuke! Stop doing that!"

(Time skip)

While training (Y/n) and Kyousuke notice that Kariya acted that he got hit by Kirino, it just proved (Y/n)'s point that he is a troublemaker.

After practice the whole team went to the stadium for the holy road Nationals

At the next day they will be fighting Gassan Kunimitsu.

(Next day)

(Y/n) and the team are now on the front of the golden train named the holy liner, that will randomly take us to the stadium.

The doors opened letting them in the holy liner, (Y/n) then walked in along with her team.

It's so awkward when they needed to sit on front of their opponents between a glass.

All (Y/n) could do is play with her fingers because of all the stares she got.

'don't faint, don't faint, don't faint'
(Y/n) said to herself 'I really want to hide in a tiny hole now'

When everyone was out of the train they tried to talk to Minamisawa but it's no use.

They all walked in the stadium, it was the cyclone stadium.

(Y/n) then looked around and saw that the stadium walls had these massive air conditioning, or giant fans? (Y/n) didn't know anymore.

'these world's really keep surprising me' (Y/n) thought

She then look at the ceiling and her eyes widened, seeing another one on the ceiling but more gigantic.

"U-u-uh....g-g-guys" (Y/n) point at the ceiling

"I wonder what's gonna happen when they are gonna work." Hamano stated

"It gonna create a huge wind that's for sure" Amagi said

'Oh~ this is getting exciting~' (Y/n) thought and clapped her hands together, imaginary sparkles and hearts can be seen around her while the others looked at her weirdly.

'How can she do that?' they all thought

-----------------