chapter 26

----------------

(Y/n) eat her breakfast and prepared all of her stuff in her bag, after she finished she is now ready to leave.

"Niisan! Kira! Kanna! Mae! I'm leaving now!" (Y/n) shouted and closed the door after she her them say 'alright be careful!/ be careful (Y/n)-sama!'

(Y/n) then took a shortcut towards Raimon, when (Y/n) arrived she couldn't contain her excitement.

'ehhh!!! I can't wait to see them again! And I also have to study harder so my grades will not drop. But most of all, I can't wait to play soccer again with my friends! Ehhh! Soo excited!' thought (Y/n) while entering the school.

When (Y/n) entered the school she notice Kirino talking with someone. (Y/n) didn't want to eavesdrop but she couldn't help it.

"Just what are you up to, Kariya?"
(Y/n) heard Kirino say at the boy 'so his name is Kariya'

"What do you mean Kirino?" (Y/n) heard the Kariya boy said

"You know what I mean, it's about yesterday's training! You lunged into me on purpose. If you'd put anymore forces into it, you could've injured my foot, why would you do that to an important match!?" (Y/n) heard Kirino raise his voice 'K-kirino-senpai almost i-injured his foot because of K-kariya!?' thought (Y/n) while her hand are covering her mouth to prevent her from making any noise while her other hand is at her chest.

"Don't falsely accuse me." (Y/n) saw Kariya smirked

"Why did you come to Raimon!? Are you...." (Y/n) listened carefully when Kirino didn't finish his line.

"If there's something you want to say, just say it" Kariya said

"Are you a seed?" (Y/n) heard Kirino said it to Kariya

'Pfft-' (Y/n) prevent her laughter and giggled silently because she knows that Kariya isn't a seed, if he was a seed then she could have sensed it.

When (Y/n) couldn't take it anymore, she stepped out at her hiding spot and pretended that she just arrived.

"K-kirino-s-senpai! O-ohayo!" (Y/n) smiled and waved at Kirino, pretending that she didn't know Kariya.

Kariya and Kirino both turned and looks towards her and (Y/n) then saw Kariya's face softened with a smile to look innocent. 'ohh~ I get it, his a troublemaker'

"Oh, ohayo (Y/n)-chan" Kirino said and also waved at her, (Y/n) then stopped and smiled at Kirino, she then looked at Kariya and tilted her head.

"U-um, I-I'm (Y/n) Hyuga nice to meet you, um?" (y/n) introduced herself pretending to not know him.

"Kariya Masaki, just call me Kariya
Hyuga-san" Kariya said and bowed

"N-no need to bow! J-just call me
(Y/n)" (Y/n) said while waving her hands at the front of her face.

"(Y/n)-chan?" Kirino called (Y/n)

"H-hai!" (Y/n) said and turned to face Kirino

"Are you okay now?" Kirino asked with a concerned face

"Hmm mhm" (Y/n) nodded and Kirino sighed in relief

"Can we talk after class, in private?" Kirino asked

"O-okay! But where do we meet?"
(Y/n) said

"Don't worry, I'll go to your classroom and get you" Kirino said and walked away

"S-see you later Kariya-kun!" (Y/n) waves and also walked away

"Yeah! See you later!" Kariya said and waved back at (Y/n)

------------------