chapter 4

----------------
Next morning at 5:30

"(Y/n)-chan, here try this." Aki handed (y/n) her disguise, she then went inside the bathroom and changed.

(Y/n)'s pov:

I then went out when I finished.

"How do I look?" I asked

"Kya!! It really suits you!" She squealed, Tenma's door then opened

"Ohayo Aki-nee! Who's that?" He asked while pointing at me.

"Ehh!?!? I-it's m-me! (y/n)!" I said

"Ahh!!! I'm sorry!! I didn't recognize you!!" He bowed

"See! He didn't even know you!" Aki proved, we then started to laugh.

I then changed back and put my uniform on, I then went out of my room.

Aki then gestured me to come closer to her and she whispered that, Endou-san will be our coach and then give me his address.

After breakfast, Aki handed me my lunch box.

I then walked and find the address of Endou-san, after a while of walking I finally found it.

I then went to the front door and knocked, it then opened and revealed Endou-san the legendary goal keeper.

"you must be (y/n)?" He said and I nodded

"Hai! I-I would like to join the soccer club, Endou-san." I bowed

"Do you love soccer (y/n)-chan?" He asked and I nodded again.

"Then your in, but please come inside and put your disguise on, don't worry Aki told me." He said

(Time skip)

No one's pov:

(At raimon soccer club)

After the training they did a break and talked about how the coach was resigned and all of those sad staff.

"So it's gonna be the same no matter who comes right?" Said one of the raimon player but someone answer his question.

"That's not true!" Shouted the unknown voice, they all looked at the voices direction and saw a man with a n orange headband with brown hair and to his side is a girl with a long light brown hair with a red headband (okay what's with the headbands 😑😑)