Chapter 6/Epologue: Lisa

I woke up to a huge comotion. I walked over to a window, and saw everyone at camp surrounding the Apollo cabin. At first I thought,Oh crap,they're putting Mira in the weasel bag!

But then I heard a bunch of campers start to chant. ''WILL IS BACK! WILL IS BACK! HE DIDN'T KICK THE BUCKET! HE DIDN'T KICK THE BUCKET!''

I got dressed and grabbed Will's shield. I pulled open the cabin door, and ran toward the crowd.

As I got closer I saw a couple of Ares kids with Will on their shoulders.

The chant continued.'' WILL AINT DEAD! WILL AINT DEAD!'' Everyone then proceeded to march around the camp, chanting as they went.

After about three laps around the camp and a lot of creative chanting. The crowd was finally dispersing. ''Here.''I said as I passed Will his shield.

Mira didn't look very mad that Will was back in fact...She looked...relieved? What in Hades?

Eventually the story of the eldon possession got around, and Mira wasn't treated like a sociopath anymore! Praise the gods!

Nico was very happy that Will was not the next person he'd have to hold a funeral for, and was I quite glad that Will was not a corpse anymore!

Afew weeks later, Mira,Nico,Will and I were at our club tree, having a serious discussion about Harry Potter.

Then suddenly, the subject changed. I started to tell everyone about the capture of Billius. I was just telling them about how Billyus used to stalk Mira, when i realized what came next.

I shared a glance with Nico. He shrugged. I turned slowly to Mira, who was looking at me suspiciously.

"I kinda maybe accidentallytoldNicoaboutyourcrush" I said in a rush, then leaned away as Mira glared at me "you WHAT?" she said in an aussie accent. Will started laughing. He rolled over and said "Oh no she didn't. Hahaha"

Nico and I started laughing.

And Mira just sat looking like a tomato.

By: Lisa Aquaris and Mira Emberson

(we might put other stories like that on here, like what happened with Aphrodities cursed jewelry, or what happened after will came back to life. i hope you liked this story, and thanks for reading!!

A big thanks to my friend who came up with the storyline, and helped me write it.  She worked hard on her chapters, and also helped me with mine. we both did some editing, and had a lot of fun. We are working on how do do the next story. see you then