Chapter 2: Lisa

After Mira slipped away under her invisibility cape, I thought to myself about what she said, and I'm so dam glad that I'm not in her shoes! Like, I would not know what I'd do if I woke up and found out that I had shot my little brother Harley... Like oof!

As I got up to leave, There was a large tremor in the ground. All the trees around me started to shake, and pollen rained on me. I sneezed, then reached for my gun. Oh, and about my gun, It shoots arrows! I designed it that way so I could retrieve my ammo. (Celestial bronze is a very rare metal so we can't make bullets out of it. Well, we can, but it's a terrible waste) I reached for one of my arrows and loaded it into my gun.

I then ran as fast as I could out of the woods. Right as I escaped the storm of pollen I saw what all the commotion was about. Six hellhounds had broken into camp. Greaaat.

They were being kept at bay by Alan Smith, Rosy Treze, Pete Cemp, Ally Car and Crissy Elizabeth. Fun fact Crissy is a child of Zeus! (Long story.)

Anyway I ran toward the battle and Started firing arrows at one of the hellhounds Crissy was zapping with her lightning sword. I felt quite bad about killing the poor Hellhound because it made me think of Mrs O'Leary( Percy Jackson's pet Hellhound. Long story).

I started a rhythm of Arrows and Fire balls. Eventually we were able to get through the hellhounds' thick hide and it collapsed into a pile of dust and fur. After the hellhound fell I realized that all his brethren had done the same and that Liz Mcele and Connor Resom had joined the fight. No one looked too badly injured. I had a hellhound claw my right arm which I should probably go to the infirmary for. Oooo... very bloody. Alen tried to give everyone a high five but I knew better. Last time I excepted a high five from Alen he turned my one of my ACDC t-shirts hot pink.

I gave Crissy a high five, and when I looked back at our spoils of war. I saw three Aphordtie kids stumbling across the grass in their six inch heels, their arms stuffed with our hellhound fur. I started to run after them but Crissy grabbed my left arm.

''I told them they could take it.'' She said,

''O come on,'' I exclaimed.'' I was going to make blankets out of that!''

''Sorry, I owed them something.''

I sighed ''It's ok. See you later I guess, you know if Nico doesn't kill me later.'' I started off toward the infirmary.

''Wait, why would Nico want to kill you?'' Crissy asked as she started running after me.

''Oh, you know, because I'm going to try to talk to him later about what happened to Will.'' I said as I turned the corner of the pegasus stable.

''That'll probably be suicidal.'' Crissy said as she jumped over a rock.''But a nice thing to do.'' We conversed about some other stuff around camp until we reached the infirmary.

After I got my arm bandeged I walked toward cabin 13. my palms were so sweaty that if I tried to use a saw someone could have possibly lost a couple limbs. It was quite nerve racking to confront Nico, especially when he was in a mood. And now that Will is dead, this is souicide ... Yay!

I gingerly lifted my fist to knock on the door ''GO AWAY!!!'' A hoarse grief stricken voice screamed. I glanced behind me and saw campers quickening their pace, whispering to each other.

I turned my attention back to the Hades cabin. ''Um i-its Lisa.'' I stammered. There was a silence from inside the cabin for about a minute.''Fine, come in...'' The hoarse voice responded.

I carefully opened the door, and as I did, I heard low depressing music... The room was pitch black except for a few slits of light coming from a lonely single window on the left wall. I flipped on the light Nico was lying on his bed, his eyes ten times more dark than usual, and his face was as pale as ever. He looked almost dead...Well more dead then he normally looked.