chapter 5

Ava's pov :

I woke up sore and in need of and drink. I saw one on the dressing table so I travelled over there to retrieve it. When I got there I saw the picture frame had been knocked over. I picked it up then gasped.

To my beautiful husband, Louise xx

He had a wife!! Tears filled my eyes. I picked up my clothes, got dressed and ran as far as I could. This man was perfect until I saw this. As I ran I could hear him shouting my name. Luckily there was a main road out of this place. When I got onto it I saw a car was driving towards me. It was heading for the cabin. Once I saw who it was I was relieved. It was Ryan's brother. I ran to the car crying and begged him to let me in.
"Jeez Ava are you okay?" He asked. I just cried more then looked at him.
"I hate Ryan..he is married and never told me." I whispered. He looked at me gobsmacked.
"No he isn't..he can't be that's wrong." He panicked. Then it hit me.
"Are you close to your brother?"
"Not really he only got back in touch with the family recently..he never told us anything like this." He rubbed his hand over his face and drove away from the cabin. He drove fast and out this place for good.
"Adam can we get something to eat please?" He looked at me and smiled.
"Sure I know a small cafe around the corner." We drove in silence until we arrived. Adam opened my door and I got out. We walked into the cafe and ordered ourselves some coffee. I sat down whilst Adam brought our breakfasts.
I checked my phone and as I did that it started to ring. It was unknown so I answered just in case it was important.
"Ava..." His deep voice boomed through my speakers.
"Go away Ryan..you lied to me.."
"Ava please..I don't love her anymore..I swear!!"
"Seriously!! You are married!! Do you not understand the concept of marriage." The phone call was silent until he spoke again.
"Please Ava..." I shook my head then switched my phone off. I couldn't handle this. Not anymore. Adam soon arrived back with two full English's but he noticed I was about to cry.
"Ava? Oh god what just happened?" He whispered. I just cried and buried my face in my hands. He soon rushed to my side and hugged me tightly.
"Jesus Ava." He soothed me.

Eventually we finished our breakfast and left. Adam dropped me of home and soon left afterwards. When I got in I saw mum standing there, blushing like a mad women. That was until I realised why.
"Ava." Ryan stood there in his suit. He smiled at my mum then she left so we could 'talk'.
"What do you want Ryan?" I asked emotionless. He stared at me coldly and I was actually scared. He grabbed my arm and dragged me into my room. He threw me onto the floor and watched me closely.
"Why?" I spoke quietly.
"I hate her she isn't who I love. I love you!" He shouted. I backed away until I hit the wall behind me. I was now shaking.
"Please Ava." He was so close now that our noses were touching. My breath hitched as he slowly kissed me. I tried to push him away but he still forced himself onto me. I tried to scream but that didn't work. My mum had already left too so nobody could here me. Suddenly a loud bang erupted through the house and in came Adam. He looked furious.
"GET OF HER NOW!" He roared. He threw him of me and punched him hard.
"I can't believe you lied to all of us." Ryan laughed loudly.
"Well you never asked." Adam growled then charged at him again. They both started to hit each other and I couldn't handle it. I ran in the middle to stop them but I got hit. Adam stopped as Ryan was the one who hit me.
"Piss of Ryan." Was the last thing I heard Adam say. Then everything was dark.