chapter 4

Tonight was the date with Mr Evans aka Ryan. I couldn't wait as Ryan texted me that he would pick me up at 8. As soon as I got inside I ran upstairs and tore my wardrobe open and looked top to bottom for the perfect dress. After a good half an hour of searching I found the perfect plum coloured dress. It fitted me perfectly. It was tight around my breasts and then flowed out from the waist. I set the dress on my bed and ran to the bathroom to get ready. I had a quick shower and washed myself. When I got out I brushed my hair and dried it so it flowed into curls. I don't like my hair straight so I let it either be curly or wild just like my personality some times. When I finished that I applied my makeup to match my dress. When I finished getting ready I sat on the sofa with a glass of wine as it was only half 7.

After the longest half an hour of my life the bell rang in my house. I quickly got up and dusted of the imaginary dust of my dress and got to the door. I took a deep breath and opened the door. The sight in front of me was beautiful. Ryan wore a a black blazer and a white shirt with casual jeans. Damn he was mouthwatering.

"Hi." He spoke first. Suddenly my mouth was push up.

"I don't want you catching flies." He laughed and I blushed in embarrassment.

"Oh... ha...hi." I spoke quietly. He just smiled then walked inside.

"Well today Ava I'm taking you on the most romantic date ever." I hit his arm and laughed.

"Wow that's very bold of you. What if I have already been on a romantic date before?" He just sighed then grabbed my arm and pulled him to his chest. My heart beat increased rapidly and so did the heat in the room.

"Ava this will be the best fucking night of your life." He whispered this quietly and kissed my neck. Oh dear! He then made his way up my neck until he reached my jaw line.

"I...*kiss* will... *kiss* make *kiss* this *kiss* a *kiss* night to remember." As each kiss got higher, his hands would travel down south. When he stopped talking my hands flew to his hair and I brought his lips onto mine. I needed this man and I couldn't wait to fuck him... oh my stop thinking so dirty Ava!!

"Hey Ava?" I didn't register what he said until the warmth of his body left mine.

"Oh... yes Ryan?" I snapped out of my trance.

"Shall we go on this date then." He laughed again. I blushed and took his awaiting hand.

"Sure." He smiled then took me outside. There in all it's glory was a damn sexy car. A white Audi R8 - V10 to be exact. Damn this man has everything.

"You like my baby?" He spoke whilst leaning on it. I laughed then ran over to it. Damn this was a beauty. As I admired the car Ryan had opened the door and asked me to get in. As soon as I was inside I melted into the seats. Ryan smiled brightly then started the engine. We were of to the mysterious date and I couldn't wait.

Ryan's pov :

The drive was long so I let Ava sleep. Eventually we got to our destination. When we arrived I got out the car and went to set up our date. I let Ava carry on sleeping whilst I went to find my friend who was helping me.

Ava's pov :

I woke up and got out the car. I then saw a row of candles along the path that led to another well lit area. I followed the trail of candles until I reached a gazebo. It was hidden under a blossom tree and it was over looking the lake next to it. When I eventually got to the gazebo Ryan came out smiling. I ran over and he hugged me tightly.

"This is... beautiful." I spoke amazed with my surroundings. He smiled then led me to the table set up for us. As soon as I sat down a waiter came over and poured us a glass of wine. It was red wine and it tasted so fruity. My favourite.

"So is it nice?" He asked after taking a sip of his. I nodded. I then looked over to the side and saw the vast lake. It was beautiful. I then saw on the dock a boat was there. It looks so beautiful as it was lit up with candles as well.

"Sir, Mam I have brought over your starter. It is king prawns in a spicy sauce and a side salad." He bowed then left us to eat. As soon as I tucked in I felt like I was in heaven. The food was amazing and so was this night. When we finished I gazed into Ryan's eyes. He smirked but I was too captivated by those Crystal blue eyes.

After a couple hours later we had finished our meals and had sat together under the tree. A blanket was laid out and strawberries and wine sat in a basket.

"It looks so beautiful out there especially with the lights reflecting of the water." I spoke quietly and just watched the water.

"Yeah this was my grandmother's home once upon a time but she passed away and it was passed down to me." I watched Ryan as he spoke. Such a beautiful man.

"Wow. What was your grandmother like?" He looked at me and smiled.
"She was a kind women, who would have loved you to pieces." He spoke. I smiled then lent on his arm. I kissed his lips softly. We then laid down and I rested my head on his chest. I could hear his heartbeat and I loved it. After another hour we got up and left to go inside the cabin that was next door to the lake.
"It's beautiful..." I whispered in awe at the cabin. He just chuckled then turned me around making me face him. He grabbed my face and kissed my lips roughly. The room soon heated up and both our bodies were grinding against each other. We went to one room and Ryan had pulled away he walked to a dressing table and put down something but I didn't really care then.

Ryan's pov :

As we entered then room I saw the picture of me and my wife on the beach. Damn I couldn't let her see or know is was married. God my wife was a bitch. Once she was out my mind I went back to Ava. God she was sexy. So damn sexy. I grabbed the hem of her dress and pulled it over her head and pushed her down on the bed. I was feeling angry now that I saw my wife. So I took it out on Ava. I ripped of her bra and sucked her erect nipple. She moaned in delight at my skills and I smirked. At least she appreciates what I do. I soon moved to her other breast and sucked it dry. Whilst doing that I moved my hand down to her nether regions and pulled her panties down. I used my thumb and finger to rub her erect clit. She was now a moaning mess and I couldn't wait to lick her pussy dry. I slowly kissed down her stomach to her navel. Once I reached her clit I bit it hard and she bucked her hips up and moaned loudly.
"Mmm baby you taste good." She arched back and moved her hands to my hair. She pulled on it tightly and I moaned from the pain. Damn this girl. I licked up her small slit and sucked the juices that leaked out her wet cavern.
"Please Ryan.. just fuck me already." She begged. I chuckled and leaned up to kiss her.
"Okay my sweet girl." I purred in her ear. I stood up and took of my belt slowly and pulled down my trousers and boxers. I soon sprung to life and Ava gasped.
"You sure you're gonna get it in?" I chuckled then bent down. I hovered over her body then pushed my tip into her tight hole. She arched her back further as I entered even more. I groaned at her tightness. It hurt but the pleasure was amazing. As soon as I was fully inside her I started to move slowly up and down. Small moans erupted from her sweet mouth.
"Ava baby your so tight." I grunted as I tried to move faster.
"It's been a while." She panted and moaned loudly. I soon got bored of this position so I pulled her up whilst pounding hard into her.
"Ryan aww...what are you doing?" She aksed whilst moaning. I turned her around them made her hold the bed. She grabbed hold of the poles and I shoved my dick in her again. I fucked her hard and she cried out in pleasure. The build up inside me
Was getting bigger. My thrusts were more rapid and her moans were louder. I could feel her clench down tightly on my member. I knew she was going to cum soon too.
"Ava.. fuck.. awww." I groaned loudly as I reached my climax. Ava did too. We both screamed out and I let my seed flow in her. She fell onto the bed and was panting loudly. I soon followed suit.
"Wow... Ryan that was amazing." She spoke breathless. I just smirked. She rested her head on my shoulder and soon fell asleep. I did too after a few minutes. That was a good fuck!