-20-

Luke's P.O.V.

It was two days before Thanksgiving and the last day before school break. Every day this week was busy with plans for Thanksgiving Day. Milo's family will be having dinner with me and my family. My mother wanted everything to be perfect for them since it was the first holiday that our families would spend together.

Both our mothers acted like sisters they plan every meal for Thanksgiving together. My mother loves everything about Milo and she was happy that someone like him is now part of her life. Maybe because Milo wasn't like anyone we have seen before. She also loves the idea of Milo being the future alpha female of the clan.

I made my way to my locker to get my things for gym. As I open my locker I felt arms warp around me. By the way they was making me feel uncomfortable I knew it wasn't Milo. I turn around to push who ever it was off of me. She laughs as she pulls her hair away from her face. I was in shock of who it was. "Sue?"

She nodded. I haven't seen her since I told her we were done. From what I've been hearing her and her family moved down south into another back. I watch her as she lean against lockers. She look different, her hair was longer and her eyes were more piercing the before. A smile form on her lips. "Luke Blacksmith. It's been awhile."

"What do you want Sue?"

"Aw I don't get a hello," she asked, tilting her head to the side. I went back to getting what I need and slam my locker shut. "You haven't change a bit."

"What do you want Sue?" I was getting annoyed.

"Well since you ask," she walks over to me. I move back as she touches my face, not wanting her to touch me. I my beast was roaring in rage due to her touching me. "I want you Luke."

"Sorry I'm taking." I told her as I began to walk down the hall. Two tall built men came from around the corner blocking my way. I turn to look back at Sue who had another two behind her. I telepathically told Andrew what was going on. "What is this about?"

"I told you I get you from dumping me," she motioned the guys to move in on me. I drop my bag to the floor and was ready for whatever they have. I was some what surprise that they would try to attack their future alpha. "This is pay back."

"What's going on," said a familiar voice. I turn to the direction it came from to see Milo standing there lost for words. Crystal and Drake put him behind them. "What's happen?"

"Get Milo out of here," I told them. Sue eyes seem to sparkle. She turns to look at Milo then back at me. "Don't you dare."

"So it is true, the hybrid is your mate," she looks back at Milo. She took a few steps in Milo's direction. "Two birds with one stone."

My inner beast was clawing his way out to protection Milo. I was becoming hard to focus as the raging power of my beast flows through me. It was taking everything in me to keep him from breaking free. I drop down to my knees from holding back my beast. Moments later warm arms hold me tightly as an electrical sensation dances as our skin touch. My beast seems to calm down instantly, bringing me back in control.

"I told you to get out of here," whispered to Milo but he only hug me tighter.

"I'm not leaving you," he said before being ripped away from me by one of Sue's guys. He struggle to break from his bear hug. Milo yelled, warning the guy to put him down but the guy only laugh at him. "I warn you."

I guess the symbols that Milo was talking about were now showing up on him. His long white hair slowly drifts upwards, while Milo's eyes turn completely white. The hall's lights started to flicker. Everyone look around trying to figure out what was happening. Faint white rings form around the both of them.