- Chapter 5: Angry -

- River's Pov -

- River's Pov -

I wake up to the birds singing just at sun rise my anxiety starts to kick in remembering what Seth said yesterday they are all fighting right now and i am literally on the dark till someone calls me or gets me. I jump up and have a shower and get dressed (Outfit above) making sure to braid my hair incase i have to leave the house in a rush. Then i go downstairs and force myself to eat something for breakfast because i know Billy will not be happy if i don't eat anything. Once i finish eating i go into my art studio and start to paint just to keep myself busy but that is soon short lived because about an hour later my phone starts to ring i put my painbrush down and pick my phone up and see that it's Billy ringing i get a bad feeling in my stomach and answer it straight away.

"Hello uncle Billy" I said nervously

"Sweetheart you need to get here it's-" He started to say but a scream cut's him off that's when i knew it was Jacob

"Tell the pack if they see an animal run straight for your house from the tree line not to attack it will be me, i will be there in 5" I said with tearsbin my eyes

I ended the phone call and ran outside transforming into a wolf and ran as fast as i can straight for Billy's wanting to be there for Jacob plus i know he wants me to be there to know i am safe. When i get to the tree line just outside of Billy's house i don't slow down i barrel through the tree line knocking a tree over from the roots a loud bang echos through the forest as it land. The pack jump as they hear the echo they all turn to look at the tree line and when they see me their eyes go wide eyes as they back away from me. When i get to Billy who is infront of the door with tears in his eyes i transform back into my human self fully clothed falling to my knees my head bowed down. Just as Jacob screamed again causing me to flinch i cover my face with my hands i hear Paul mumble that Bella is here i uncover my face and look behind me only to see Bella stood there.

"You!" She snapped

"Don't you snap at her this is your fault if you didn't get involved with the Cullen's Jacob wouldn't have been hurt!" Paul spat out shaking angrily