- Chapter 2: Suprise!! -

- River's Pov -

- River's Pov -

I wake up to the smell of pancakes and i hear uncle Billy humming a tune as he rolls around the livingroom i roll over with a groan as my joints pop and crack. I open my eyes and look around but everything is blurry i start to feel around for my glasses but a hand stops me as i feel someone put my glasses on for me. I blink a couple times to clear the blurriness and when i can see properly again i see Billy infront of me in his wheelchair with a smile on his face i couldn't help but smile back at him seeing his smile always makes me smile.

"There you are honey, I took them off you last night so you didn't break them" He said softly

"Thank you uncle Billy" I said blushing slightly

"No problem" He said wheeling back next to the couch

"Where's JJ?" I asked looking around

"He had morning patrol" He said smirking at me

"Oh" I said upset that i didn't see him

"Honey why don't you go freshen up there are some clothes that you left here in Rachel's old bedroom breakfast will be done soon" He said as he wheeled his way over to the kitchen

I kiss his cheek then run to Rachel's old room i grab the clothes and rush to the ensuite to have a quick shower when i finished i dried myself then got dressed (Outfit above). Once i was done i ran back downstairs and sat back on the couch Billy wheels over and hands me a plate of pancakes we ate in nice silence. Just as we finished drinking our coffees there are howls coming from outside i knew what that ment it was some of the pack they obviously weren't in wolf form because those howls sounded horrible. Billy signaled for me to hide which i did behind the couch i know he wants me to be a surprise for Sam because me and Sam have been best friends for years i silently giggle when i hear Billy wheel over to the back door it's show time!.

After a couple minutes hear i him wheel back in with three sets of footsteps behind him i bite my inner cheek to stop myself from giggling i just want to jump out and surprise then now. I wait for the signal from Billy to make myself known while trying to stay as still as i can and try to match my heartbeat with Billy's so they don't hear me with their enhanced hearing. I am so excited to see Sam's reaction he is like a older protective brother to me so i know he is going to be very surprised to see me after so long.