Chapter 12: Loud night out

(Long ass chapter today. Be prepared to sit here for a bit. - Isaki)

Once Lunar and I changed out of our outfits. Everyone decided to relax. Expect Rainbow. She really wanted to get the dress done. So while she worked, we played more Genshin impact while eating food.

Though I enjoyed hanging out with them, I was restless. I wanted to go on a mission. Or at least go out. I'm an FBI agent. Not a college student. I craved to go out and punch someone in the face. And luckily, my prayers were answered as soon as Gold's phone buzzed.

"Guys," Gold said, "masked murderer is currently in the Heywood plaza."

"How do you know?" Lunar asked not looking up from her phone.

"I tracked his phone." Gold responded proudly.

"Does that mean mission time?" Draco asked.

"No reports of crimes but we should go check it out. Nothing good comes out of someone going into a plaza so late when all the stores are closing."

I tried to hide my excitement. "Rainbow! Let's go! Its mission time!"

Rainbow ran out of her room and to her front door. Guess she was excited too. She fumbled with her key trying to open the door.

"Go. Go. Go." Rainbow said ushering us out and locking the door behind us.

We all headed to the front of the apartment building and headed for Rainbow's car. That's when something hit us.

"Which is your car?" Draco shouted.

"The pink one!" Rainbow shouted back. "And hold on! I've gotta let the front desk know I'm leaving! Start the car for me! It's the key with the cupcake on it!"

 "And hold on! I've gotta let the front desk know I'm leaving! Start the car for me! It's the key with the cupcake on it!"

(This but the license plate is PTRainbow)

She tossed the keys to us and I caught it. Besides the cupcake key, there was also a key with some strawberries and a unicorn keychain. I got into the passenger seat and started the car. Just before Rainbow came running back.

"Okay lets go." She said getting in and dusting herself off.

Rainbow changed the gear and we were on our way.

The car ride was silent for the first two minutes. Then, Gold spoke.

"Rainbow, I've got a question." She said.

"Fire away." Rainbow said.

"If you work with the FBI, why do you live in the apartment?"

Rainbow sighed. "I was hoping nobody would ask that."

"Oh I'm sorry. If it's too personal, you don't have to answer." Gold reassured her.

"It's fine. It not too personal or anything. Just...heart wrenching."