Chapter 10: Preperation

(Thanks again for 200!)

We had all gotten ready and met up at Rainbow's this time. Since it'd take a bit to bring a whole sewing kit to someone else's house. Lunar was fine with this since her potion set was small and it didn't take too much.

Rainbow told us she lived in a modern apartment and to meet her outside. When me and Gold got there, Draco and Lunar were outside.

"Where is she?" Draco complained. "She was supposed to be here 5 minutes ago."

"I'm sure it won't be too long." Lunar said.

"Hey guys!" Gold said waving.

We all greeted each other as Rainbow stepped outside the building.

"Sorry to keep you guys waiting!" She said. "I was looking for my apartment key."

She led us into the apartment building and to the elevator. soon she made it to a pink door and unlocked it. Leading us to her living room/kitchen.

(Connect the two photos through that bar thing)

Rainbow locked the door behind us as we looked around.

"Nice apartment." Gold said glancing around.

"I don't like it." Lunar said. "Too much pink."

"Yeah well it's my apartment and I can do what I want with it." Rainbow said sticking her tongue out.

"Where's your pantry?" Draco asked. "Do you have Doritos?"

"The snacks are in the cabinets under the sink."

"Then where's your cleaning supplies?" Lunar asked.

"In that brown cabinet. I'll change it later. For now, give me your bags and I'll put them in my room."

So while Rainbow put our bags away, Gold pulled out her phone.

"So there's one bit of info I didn't get to share." She said.

"What's up?" I asked.

"First, Rainbow can you hear me?"

"Yeah! Go ahead." Rainbow yelled.

"Okay so...I've been informed that every time George does a crime...he mysteriously disappears."

"Georgenotfound! I get it!" Rainbow said walking in from the other room.

"Yeah. Well since he has plan for such a big crime.."

"There's a chance he'll disappear again." I finished.

"You mean there's a possibility we only have one shot?" Draco asked.

"Most likely it's certain." Lunar said. "I used to work with Dream. If he pulls this off, there would be nothing left for him. He wouldn't wanna stick around."

"But there's still a possibility he'll stay right?" Rainbow asked.

"Maybe." I said. "But our best bet to catch him is tomorrow night."

"Luckily I got started on the outfits." Rainbow said. "The suits are ready, the butler dresses are almost done and I'm saving the best for last."

"Well lets see them. Where's your room?" I asked excited.

Rainbow lead us to the small hallway on the left. Then to the first door. Her bedroom

(This but bigger on the floor, more pink and unicorns, and outlets I see no outlets

(This but bigger on the floor, more pink and unicorns, and outlets I see no outlets. Also in the place with the chair and shoes is a sewing table)

"You guys can set out your sleeping bags anywhere on the floor or by my bed." Rainbow smiled. "Just not the stairs."

She then went into her closet and pulled out two suits.

(This but 2 of them)

"That's perfect." I said.

"It's nice but," Gold said, "Funneh you still haven't told us your plan."

"Oh right." I said slapping myself in the forehead. "Sorry. I'll explain it right now."