Chapter 5: Slumber party!

(Thanks for the votes!)
We all made plans to meet back at Gold and I's place for it since Draco lived a two minute walk away, Rainbow was five minutes, and Lunar was a drive away. So once it was settled the next thing I knew, I was pulling out spare sleeping bags from the lining closet, finding movies, and getting all the snacks from my room to the kitchen. I even cleaned my room a bit and took the trash out of it.

"Since when do you clean?" Gold asked when I passed her room.

"Since the day it's worth cleaning." I responded.

Soon the doorbell rang. I ran over and opened it.

"Hello again!" Rainbow said.

"Hi! Come on in!" I said leading them inside.

(Modern house yuh 😩)

"Looks cool!" Lunar said looking around.

"Thanks. This place used to belong to my parents."

Gold walked downstairs and immediately picked up her pace when she saw the others. She gave them a hug and told them where they could leave their stuff. Once settled we all sat down and doing our nails (except Draco. His loss) while talking about what we witnessed.

"So his name is Dream." I started.

"Which is much easier to say and remember." Gold pointed out.

"Right. Anybody else pick up anything?"

Lunar raised a finger. "He also has a thing for that George guy. Just by the way he stood with him when he didn't wanna help."

"That could just be friends with benefits." Rainbow said.

"He also whispered to him." Lunar added. "He said 'You know I can't say no to you love.' I'm great at reading people."

"Okay so he's in love and his name is Dream." Gold noted. "But what help does that give us?"

"We can emotionality manipulate him. He does it all the time." Lunar explained. "The only problem is that George is on Dream's side. Even if we captured George and forced Dream to give back the money. Once George is released, they'll team against us."

"So we'll need someone who he loves that isn't on the same path." I said.

"Exactly." Lunar said.

"So that, at the moment, won't work." Draco said.

Lunar nodded. So that meant back to brainstorming.

"Ugh!" Draco groaned. "I can't brainstorm on an empty stomach. You guys have food?"

Gold clapped her hands in excitement. "I had plans on ordering pizza and then we could all make Rice Krispes Treats. "

"Then what are we waiting for? Christmas?"

"No. For our nails to dry." Gold flashed her nails. "But you can order the pizza."

"Just makes sure you get Hawaiian pizza." It's my favorite.

Draco nodded and got on the phone with dominos. Soon we were all eating pizza and reading the recipe for the Rice Krispes Treats.

"Okay we have the cereal right Funneh?" Gold asked.

I hesitated.

"Funneh!"

"Okay I got cereal," I started, "but Rice Krispes are boring. So I got Frosted Flakes instead."

Gold sighed. "Whatever. I guess it'll work still."

We gathered and prepped everything else we needed and got started. Once it was done we let it sit to cool. The others went to go find a movie but Draco and I sat at the kitchen bar.

"Ugh! It smells so good!" Draco complained.

"It does," I said, "but we can't eat it yet."

"Guys! Email from commissioner!" Gold said from the living room.

Draco and I headed into the living room as Gold was typing away at her phone.

"Montgomery received an Anonymous tip that Dream has plans to strike again soon."

"Where?" I asked.

"The bank a couple blocks away." Gold said still reading. "Tonight."

"Looks like we're back in business besties." I said.

"But we didn't even eat the Rice Krispies yet." Draco whined.

"Draco!" We all said.

"Fine." He ran over to the snacks and kissed one. "I'll be back my pretties."