Chapter 4: Oh we're doing this now?

⚠️Tw: Stabbing, descriptions of blood, and screaming. Long ass chapter today. ⚠️
We all headed into the parking lot and got inside my car.

 ⚠️We all headed into the parking lot and got inside my car

(This but the license plate is Funnyeh)

"Can someone else drive," I said, "I don't want to."

"Can I?" Rainbow suggested.

"Sure." I shrugged. "I don't care."

Rainbow got in the drivers seat while I sat in the passenger seat.

"Y'all ready for this?" Rainbow asked, starting the engine.

"For what?" I asked.

"This!"

Rainbow proceeded to floor the gas petal and took off out of the parking lot onto the interstate.

"Rainbow! Slow down! We're on the highway!" I managed to say.

"Sorry." She said slowing down.

"Okay so what's everyone's job outside the FBI?" I asked.

"I work as a Starbucks employee." Rainbow said keeping her eyes glued to the road. (Safe driving=Pogchamp)

"I do that too!" Gold beamed. "Which one?"

"The Starbucks by Brightington street."

"Same! I'll be sure to look for you whenever you go back."

"I work at Denny's." Draco said.

"I'm a fortune teller." Lunar added.

"Nice. I work at an adoption center for puppies." I finished.

We all talked about a couple things. It was almost like we didn't work for the FBI. Like we were just a family doing whatever. That was until my phone buzzed.

"Commissioner emailed you?" Gold asked.

"Yeah." I said. "Rumor says he's gonna rob a...kfc?....Rainbow step on it."

"On it!" Rainbow said before flooring the gas.

We speeded down the highway and made it to the kfc in under 5 minutes.

"Funneh why did you ask that!?" Gold said clutching her sides.

"He's gonna rob this place." I explained. "So I figured we should get here before him. We can observe the crime and gather intel on how they do things."

"That makes more sense but please," Draco said, "never let Rainbow drive again."

We all giggled before going in. We didn't look like FBI agents. Just normal people getting food. So we sat down and waited for the masked murderer to show up.

"So do we just stand by?" Lunar asked. "Cause that goes against everything we stand for."

"We're not prepared for a fight." I responded. "I'm sure the commissioner will understand."