✨Alpha Jeon✨

Hey guys! What's up everyone!? How you all are doing!?! It's been so long since i update so i thought why not be a little good and do a update-update?

Do votes and comments! I would like to see your reaction on it. I really did so hard work on it. So please give me feedback?
.
.
.
.
.

"Here sir. This is Sir Jeon's room and now on your's too"

The new comer in the room quickly snapped his head towards the person who lowers her head when she felt the intense glares on her. She quickly bows her head head down in respect but also a bit scared from the murderous glares she was receiving.

"I'm not staying here. You hear me? I'm fucking not staying here! He is nothing to me! Nothing!"

The person growls from the back of his throat that sounded to dangerous for the middle age lady and few more people inside. The person's cold intense blue eyes gaze at the room around him. A scoff left his pretty plump lips seeing the interior of the room all black just like that bastard's soul who took him here forcefully.

 A scoff left his pretty plump lips seeing the interior of the room all black just like that bastard's soul who took him here forcefully

"But S-sir. Sir Jeon said that you will stay here and--- here's the milk for you. He told us to give you before he come"

Taehyung annoyingly glanced at his back with his hard cold eyes before he took harsh steps towards them who now are shaking in fear by the cold glares and pheromones in air. God---they are so going to die.

On other side

"How's the work going on North side Hoseok?"

The man in his all black attire with his heavy black hair pulled back in a high ponytail spoke up with such a authority and intensity in his voice that can litteraly made anyone's knees buckle. He stood tall on his steps before taking the glass of wine in his rough palm and walking out from the bar like room. Their office or meeting room.

"The work is going good Sir Jeon. But the prisoner in the South way of jail is just giving some hard time to Yoongi"

The person above is walking side ways to the Jeon guy with his too all black attire with parted black hairs on forehead and two guns wrap on his waist band sequerly. Cautiously looking here and there for any threat with his cold yet caution eyes, ready to give someone tour of hell if they did any wrong with his Sir Jeon.

Jeon just hums a little while still sipping his wine and walking carefree on his steps. The people around them salute to the Jeon who nods in acknowledgement. Hoseok didn't said anything about the matter nor he thought that why Jeon didn't ask him about that prisoner. He too dearly know that those eyes--- those eyes that are looking straight with a glint of carelessness in them are not exactly that.