✨Mine!✨

Where jungkook find taehyung, who was struggling with his life. Both physically and mentally.
Will jungkook be able to make taehyung's life a happier one or not?

Word count:- 4512
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count:- 4512~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"TAEHYUNG!"

It's 6:00 am. But in the Kim's household, it's always this chutter pitter. They won't just sleep peacefully or let other sleep also but will surely do a circus whole day and night in the house to not let other take a breath.

"Yaa you bitch! Are you fucking coming or i come and drag you here!!?"
A old lady in her mid thirties spoke out from her winkle lips to let that "taehyung" one know that she need him, right now.

There was a thud sound before a beautiful boy comes down in hurry and stood in front of her with his slight long hair in displaced. The boy hurriedly bowed to her as a morning greeting and was about to walk towards the kitchen when she again spoke.

"Make me a perfect latte. Because of you I'm already late for my coffee so make it fast or else..... You know what will happen, don't you?"

The person named Taehyung got stiff in his steps when he hear her saying the last sentence. He quietly gulp a little in fear before nodding his head and hurriedly walking out from there.

After like 10 minutes, he made that latte and arranged it on the tray nicely before he sprung out from the kitchen to the hall, where that wrinkle lady is painting her nails in a dark shade of red. Eww

"Aunt-" start that boy.

"What did i told you?" asked that wrinkle lady with glare towards his direction.

The boy again gulp and with his shaking hands, he placed that latte on the table.

"To n-not c-call y-you t-that" said the boy with his head hung low. But he yelp in pain when he felt someone pulling his hair harshly that made him cry in pain hard.

"and you still dared to call me that. Huh!? You disgress brat! How many fucking times i told you this!?" she slap taehyung on his right cheek hard that turned his head to the left side with the red prints.

Taehyung clutch his cheeks with his hands while his eyes are pleading, pleading those harsh eyes to just stop. Just stop it. He can't take it anymore. He is living here from his childhood when his parents got in a accident and died on the spot. His so called family give him a shelter but also tortured him to the pulp.

They often beat him, called him names, saying that he disgust him. Just why? Because he is different from other boys?

But isn't it his fault? That he born like that, that he did not choose this life style but still held it tightly? That he wants to die but can't because he promised his family that he will live.... No matter what happens. He won't give up.