✨Changes✨

An update!
Do vote and comment to let me know about your thoughts!

Okay? Okay!
Hope you like it!
❣️✨

Okay? Okay!Hope you like it!❣️✨

"How is your health Mrs Kim?"

A group of people is inside in a big room where a beautiful lady in her mid twenties resting on the king size bed with blanket around her covering her whole body and her head is wrapped with a shoul to warm her head too.

Still being in this position, the lady have a beautiful warm smile on her tired but flawless face. Her eyes twinkle looking at her close friend beside her head sitting on bed. The resting beauty was sleeping after A very tiredfull day and when her eyes open, she find her friend and husband near her.

"I'm- good Hwasa"

Hwasa smiles brightly before she started to comb her close friends hair who purr by the warm touches before the door open of her room and the resting beauty's nostril hit with two scents. One familiar and one so calming that her eyes turned glassy by it.

"Look like your baby is finally ready to meet you. Don't you wanna see your baby omega, soulmate?"

Kim Ji-eun smiles brightly to her Soulmate, Jeon Hwasa before siting up on the bed with the help of her and then her husband walked to her with a small bundle of joy in his arms and a beautiful smile on his face showing his happiness.

"Thankyou for this love. You made me the happiest person alive, i swear"

Kim Ji-eun closed her eyes when her husband kissed her forehead softly before handling his baby to her arms who looked at the beautiful baby in her arms with aww in eyes.

"He looks exactly like you and Kaizen's face. Well--- of course he will look like you both but he really do look so angelic! You understand right?"

"Come on Jeon. Let the love birds savare their movement together. I got lot to catch too with you"

The new comer came inside the room, Mrs Park Somi, before she winks towards the couple and took the hyper lady out with her. The couple only shake their head on their silliness before again getting lost in their baby's angelic appearance.

"Any name love?"

Mrs Kim look up to his husband's warm eyes before she again look down to the baby's beautiful face and muttered out with a warm smile.

"Taehyung. Our Angel, Kim Taehyung"

 Our Angel, Kim Taehyung"