New Experiences

She was annoying.

That was the only thought that I could think of concerning Coline.

Her bright green hair hurt my eyes and her voice made me want to sew her lips together.

She was a Sinester but she wasn't trying to kill us for some reason.

When we gave her the jewel she jumped up and down with excitement, relishing in the moment.

"Would you like to join me for tea?" She asked, her neon pink eyes looking into ours.

"Of course." Retz quickly answered.

We were seated at a small table and she pranced around us, pouring the tea.

She stopped at Ricket, sniffing the air and sneered at him, a evil look covering her face before recovering and sitting as far away as possible.

I chuckled silently to myself.

I heard a bang outside and jumped up.

Retz, closest to me, placed a hand on me.

"Oh those meanies!" She huffed and puffed, jumping up and slamming the door shut.

"I only occasionally terrorize the village, it's not my fault they built it on my land." She pouted, sitting back down dramatically.

"It's a shame. They look weak." Retz noted.

"Oh, they are. I can sense it from here. It looks like I won't be regenerated today boys- and girl. Oh, I love your hair!" She giggled, reaching across the table and played with my hair.

I flinched at her action and she made eye contact with me.

"Don't worry, you are weak and innocent. I would never hurt you." She said softly then cotinued on with her childish ways, braiding my hair.

We socialized with her a little longer then she dismissed us for her 'duties'.

As we walked down the mountain we came across a guild of three humans.

They didn't look nearly as threatening as my team members.

Raoul grabbed the leader by the arm, "Listen kid, y'all are going over your heads in this one. She's not a easy kill." He warned, letting him go and we cotinued down the mountain.

They didn't heed Raoul's warning so I could only assume that was the last we'd see of them.

We went to a different town since it was closer than the one I was generated to.

I was a little disappionted I couldn't go to the shop I liked.

"It's okay, there's a mage store in this one. It's got some cool stuff in the window!" Raoul said encouragingly.

I smiled politely at his comment but I was in too much of a bad mood to respond.

We walked down the streets and I stopped in front of a window.

The outfit had so much appeal to me that Ricket had to tap my shoulder to faze back to them.

"This is the shop." Retz chuckled as Raoul and Rover were already inside.

The shop keeper was dressed in a long black robe and jumped up and down in excitement.

"I have customers!" He gasped, rushing to us.

"What can I do for you?" He inquired to me, the only obvious specimen.

"Uh...um-"

"She needs proper clothing. This has about fallen apart." Ricket grumbled.

We all seemed shocked at his outburst.

The nervous man, jittery by what seemed nature, lead me and my entourage following close behind.

"So, can I get a price range?" He asked, and I shared my points with him.

He seemed content with the number and pulled us to the back where there seemed to be a changing room and chairs outside.

"What type of mage are you?" He asked.

"Summoner." I replyed.

"Can I see your staff?" He asked, his squirmy hand holding out for it.

After that he went to work.

I would lie if I said it took the rest of the day to find a suitable outfit that, because I was a mage, had magical defense.

My legs felt funny with the embrace of the air.

I had long boots but my clothing stopped at my mid-thigh.

I got a mage robe for cold regions.

The clothing matched my eye color oddly enough.

"I think we should do that special one. Ya know?" Rover mumbled as we left the inn from the previous night.

"Do what?" I bubbled.

"Gosh, so annoying." Raoul teased, folding his arms behind his head.

I pushed him with my measly stength.

He tripped then shoved back in my direction.

His sheer strength over-powered me and I fell directly into Ricket's arms.

"Sorry Ricket." I mumbled, jumping out of his grasp.

"Raoul, stop messing around." Ricket scolded.

I smiled at Raoul mockingly and skipped to Retz's side.

"Isn't it only for- oh, nevermind." Rover stopped talking.

I frowned and stomped my feet a little as we walked.

Ricket went inside a building to sign up for a quest and I refused to speak to anyone.

They caught on and started to tease me.

"Stop it, Sara, y'all too." Ricket grumbled.

"Gosh, Ricket. You've been so moody lately." Raoul teased, it seemed to hit a nerve and Ricket lunged at Raoul.

Raoul was a chobi with strength surpassing that of his peers but Ricket's strength was oddly even to Raoul on some levels, he even had agility Raoul could come close to mustering up.

So it was not a surprize to find Ricket atop Raoul punching at his face.

When Retz and Rover ran in to stop them all I could do was cover my eyes.

________________________________________________

Anyone liking this?