Sinesters: Are They Like Us? Or Not?

"Are you sure I'm safe?" I asked, peering down the never ending cliff.

"You'll be fine! Just press on the jewel and jump!" Raoul yelled on the other side, over twenty feet. They were all on the other side waiting.

I took a few steps back, pushed the jewel and ran forward, jumped up, and slammed my eyes shut. I felt nothing but the wind on my face for a few seconds before landing on the ground. I opened my eyes and stumbled for a minute before gaining my balance.

"She didn't throw up." Ricket and Rover said.

"Good enough." They added, cotinuing to walk in the dark, cold cave. Rickets bow held light glowing enough for us to see. Raoul patted my back, probably stretching a lot.

"Good job kid." He chuckled. We had been walking all day and my feet were dirty and sore, mainly due to my lack of clothing. My white garments quite frankly weren't white anymore.

They insisted that once we finished this quest I would have enough points to upgrade several times, and get clothes if I wanted, and would be able to help them with a quest they need to complete that required a summoner.

We walked up to a large crystal door.

"Here's where the sinester Cilen lives. He's a little difficult for us to beat but we won't lose. Just summon a skeleton to take part in the battle so you'll get participation points." Retz said, pulling out his sword from it's case.

They all got their weapons at ready. My fingers shook as the door opened. Light peeked from it as only enough for us to go in, one by one. I was the last in and the door closed behind me.

The interior was filled with glowing crystals and rocks, some even floating, like a ballroom with a high ceiling. At the end of the room it rose a little then a throne. I saw someone sitting in it.

"Summon." Retz whispered. I summoned the skeleton and it stupidly started running forward.

"It's got courage. I'll give it that." Raoul laughed. The sinester clapped it's hand. A rock surred up, distroying my skeleton.

"Bye-bye." Ricket mumbled lifting his bow. He pulled it back, water appeared from no where forming the arrow. It flew forward, slashing as the sinester blocked it.

"Relentless assult." Retz commanded.

"Just keep summoning." He said to me as they dispersed. Running quickly in different directions.

I tried out my new spell, from upgrading earlier that day. It was a little complicated, I had to mumbled a few words and it would summon a skeleton with armor.

I couldn't see the sinester very well from my distance because the others were distracting him over there. He destroyed my skeleton so I prepared myself for another summoning.

That wasn't in the sinesters plans though. He started darting towords me, and I froze.

I finally turned around but a rock wall slid in front of me. I tried to turn another way, but another propped up. I screamed out as I fell down onto the ground. I looked around to realize I was trapped.

I summoned a basic skeleton so I wouldn't waste time and clinged to my staff in fear.

"Get me out of here!" I yelled.

"Wow, what's a weakling like yourself doing in my domain?" A voice said.

I twirled around to see a sinester that looked like a human male but had large muscles and a light blue skin color.

I jumped back and the skeleton ran forward but before it could even get to him a rock appeared in his hand and he tossed it forward. My skeleton bursted into tiny pieces then disappeared.